Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Nepeta leijon (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

Nepeta gave Red hood a cat, with a wide smile on her face "Friend!!!"
Pango (played by Reithesniper)

Pango looked at Nepeta, and hugged her "Innocence, Friend"
Ianna (played anonymously)

"Oh, you are just the most adorable little thing I have ever seen! You're too cute to nibble on." Reaching out and pulling her onto Ianna's lap "Friend!"
Cyphrus (played by Anakisuto)

The masked man chuckled a little.

"If we're talking about a long-lasting relationship, I'll pass. But if it were merely temporary, I'd be your friend."
Pango (played by Reithesniper)

Another pango go brrr

Pango snatches him up by the leg with her tail "Pass..."
Ryan (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

Ryan would hug pango, stating "Friends! Friends get huggs"
Maggie (played by PinkBrat)

"Hard pass."
Wilson (played by sarcasyms)

“you seem nice. sure, we can be friends… my friends don’t tend to last very long though…”
Robin (played by Jaws)

"Befriend", she looks at Wil with a friendly smile. She then gifts him a single sunflower in hopes of friendship.
Finding the act of generosity and offer of companionship to be a sickeningly sweet display, Nika couldn't help the warm and fond smile that had begun to spread across her soft, pink-tinted lips. Truly, they really were, by far, one of the kindest strangers she'd ever seen. "I would gladly call you one of my friends!" She'd then confidently declare.
Maki Tadashi (played by Reithesniper)

" Probably friend" she'd say casually on fire
Rin youkai (played by starwolf)

*the demon smiled* “you looks very nice as a friend maybe we can get to know each other a bit more how does that sound dear!”
Suga (played by PinkBrat)

"Friend! You look like a fun person!"
Edith (played by Taro_Nuke1)

She's literally a salt statue. Didja really expect anything else? I guess that's a pass.
The curious appearance of the statue had caught Cris's interest. She circled around it, observing it from different angles. There was something at a time endearing and kind of sad about it. "I wonder who sculpted you..." she mumbled absently, not certainly expecting an answer. But - what differene did it make?

People believed that things, inanimate things, were just... objects, and perhaps they were right. But as for her... she couldn't help feel a sort of _empathy_ even for inanimate objects. Maybe it was their being the effort of long, painstaking artisan work; or the way their existence was sometimes taken for granted in the case of mass-produced items. Maybe it was just the product of having received more warmth and acceptance, in the most vulnerable years of her childhood, from her household robots - considered by everyone around as little more than appliances - than from any of the adults that were her flesh-and-blood.

A wistful smile briefly touched her eyes behind the mask. "Are we getting philosophical, Raygun?" she chuckled wryly, shaking her head. "I've really had too little sleep as of late..."

She threw a last glance at the salt statue - then, as if it was the most natural thing in the world, took off the rose she had in her hair and pinned it carefully to the hem of the sculpted hood. A little touch of color, a semblance of life, perhaps.

"'Til next time, lil friend", she concluded, with a nodd of greeting, before she turned to leave in the same direction she had come from.
Red Hood (played anonymously)

"Why don't we go get a beer?" he offered after removing his mask
Edith (played by Taro_Nuke1)

As the Salt Statue shakes, it suddely moved it's body parts for a moment. Then it spoke in a very low tone. "Oof.. Ah jeez.. Hm.. I'd suppose i'll friend you since.. Yeah, i don't know the reason.. And what's with that flower on my head? Did someone put it there?" The salt statue said, referring with the situation with Light Raygun.
Adrian Hawthorne (played by VoliminalVerse)

"Friend, but the only drawback is I'd have basically everyone stationed on post coming to my barracks to see a sentient salt statue"
Sammy Perez (played anonymously)

"Oh! Friend! I mean anyone who serves our country deserves only the best! Oh uhm, would you like any desserts? I'm a pretty good baker and you deserve treats!" The chubby man was bouncing on his feet absolutely bubbling with joy over the prospect of meeting a new friend.

Kick him in the balls! The small snickering laugh rattling around in the back of Sammy's mind was white noise at this point. The joy of a new friend couldn't be tainted by the little hell companion.
Ayla and Meng (played by PinkBrat)

"Friend but, for whatever ungodly reason, I would do more. Men like you are not my type." Yet here she was, oddly interested in the older, chubby man. She was a little disgusted with herself at the moment.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus