Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Roll for your character's question

Antonia Sanchez (played by Falyn)

The young woman shrugged. The answer was simple enough and perhaps old fashioned in this day and age, but it was the gender she was attracted to. "Heterosexual, so interested in men." She answered in her straightforward manner.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 7.

Remove this ad

Yivrul (played by WinterBlackDraoi)

"What's my favourite colour? Sea green."
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 8.
Peter (played by OwlGryphon)

If you had to make a choice between saving a "bad" person and killing a "good" person, killing a bad person and saving a good person, or sacrificing yourself and saving both people, what would you do?

"I'd kill the bad guy. Is this a trick question or WHAT? Next question. That was too easy, c'mon..."
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 6.
Braedan Black (played by Corvin)

Where/what is your favorite places? Don't have a favorite place/s? What place/s would you like to go?

Lately, my favorite place is where ever I am alone.
Only a couple of people are really worth my time.
Even then, it is subject to change.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 18.
Abigail Knox (played by Dawnia)

KingdomOdd1 wrote:
Side 3: What's your biggest fear/s?
"This is easy. Deep water. I almost drowned as a child. I still have nightmares about it.
I learned to swim to try and conquer my fear, but now I'm just an adequate swimmer who fears deep water."
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 3.

Note: ... for the question...

Drans (played by LostWanderer)

"*sigh* it would be watching my friends die... I'm almost desensitized to it at this point... but I guess that would be it"
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 12.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Roll for your character's question

Moderators: Mina, MadRatBird, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Dragonfire, Heimdall, Ben