Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » | Loaded Dice Raffle - Win An Incisor | (Closed)

Rogue-Scribe

Import%20d100%20White_Black.jpg

So.... there has been some numbers in the Epic Week Tombula raffle that simply were stubborn to come up. Currently, 50 is the new 11, and 14 was a tough one as well. So, in the spirit of loaded dice, I’m holding a raffle to see of these three numbers will come up easier this time, or if there is an inherent weighted bias in the probability of the electronic D100...

Rules: (stolen from one of Miss Pixie’s old raffles)
1. Roll as your player account (no characters/anonymous chars, please) in this thread.
2. You can only post/roll once every SIX HOURS, but there's no limit on how many total times you can roll.
3. You can only win ONE prize, so please stop rolling once you’ve won.
4A. Roll 1 D100 for an 11, 14, or a 50 ... WINNERS MUST QUOTE THIS FIRST POST to win. If you don't quote this post, you won't get the prize despite rolling a winning number and someone else might swoop on in and get it. So if you snooze, you could lose.
4B. Please don’t quote this post before you roll. I use the quoting as a marker in the thread to identify winners.
5. This is not an official/RPR-sponsored giveaway and these items have been purchased from the site's store.
6. Prizes aren't distributed automatically after winning. Have some patience! There is time zones and stuff to deal with. I promise they'll be there as soon as I can get them to you!
7. I reserve the right to disqualify you from receiving a prize if you are rude or mean in any way.
8. Raffle ends/closes after all prizes are won.

Now to get to the crux of the biscuit...
Prize for all three numbers is a ...

dragontooth-image.png
You get 5 permanent character slots for your account to use. The more characters the merrier, right?

Here is the Winner List...

11 - Winner is... DarkCrow
14 - Winner is... Galaxy-Star
50 - Winner is...CrystalFlame0328

Edit: So I like goofing around. Therefore anyone who rolls either a 1 or a 100 and don't subsequently win a tooth will have their name entered into a consolation raffle. This raffle will be determined by the number of people eligible after the two remaining teeth are won. The prize will be a Silk Cloak.

Possible Eligible Consolation Raffle List
(Rolled a 1 or 100. Will be removed from list if they win a tooth)
  • Dndmama = 1 & 6
  • JoJoApples = 2 & 7
  • 0089 = 3 & 8
  • haneulseongie = 4 & 9
  • Orrik_Zynn_x2 = 5 & 10

I’ll roll a 1D10 for the cloak - numbers assigned in the order they appeared on this list.

Winner = JoJoApples

Winner of the 2nd Snap Double-Number Raffle is GarnaalProductions
thank you for hosting
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 59.
Whoo! More raffles! Thank you Rogue!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 60.
11,14 or 50...
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 59.
First attempt for 11, 14, or 50.
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 34.
Thanks, Rogue Scribe!!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 24.
Thanks for the chance to win!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 86.
MordosKull

Aw yeah, gimme some TEEF!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 74.

Note: TEEF

:o
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 8.

Note: whoop der it is

Ooo
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 100.
Aww, thank you for hosting this!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 9.
Oohhh sweet! Let get ready for it! ^^
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 65.
I’ll give it a shot.
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 44.
giphy.gif
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 49.
Ooo another chance to win.

Ahh how do I quote!!!!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 14.
Rogue-Scribe wrote:
Import%20d100%20White_Black.jpg

So.... there has been some numbers in the Epic Week Tombula raffle that simply were stubborn to come up. Currently, 50 is the new 11, and 14 was a tough one as well. So, in the spirit of loaded dice, I’m holding a raffle to see of these three numbers will come up easier this time, or if there is an inherent weighted bias in the probability of the electronic D100...

Rules: (stolen from Miss Pixie)
1. Roll as your player account (no characters/anonymous chars, please) in this thread.
2. You can only post/roll once every SIX HOURS, but there's no limit on how many total times you can roll.
3. You can only win ONE prize, so please stop rolling once you’ve won.
4. Roll 1 D100 for an 11, 14, or a 50 ... WINNERS MUST QUOTE THIS FIRST POST to win. If you don't quote this post, you won't get the prize despite rolling a winning number and someone else might swoop on in and get it. So if you snooze, you could lose.
5. This is not an official/RPR sponsored giveaway and these items have been purchased from the site's store.
6. Prizes aren't distributed automatically after winning. Have some patience! There is time zones and stuff to deal with. I promise they'll be there as soon as I can get them to you!
7. I reserve the right to disqualify you from receiving a prize if you are rude or mean in any way.
8. Raffle ends/closes after all prizes are won.

Now to get to the crux of the biscuit...
Prize for all three numbers is a ...

dragontooth-image.png

Here are the Winner List...

11 - Winner is...
14 - Winner is...
50 - Winner is...

I got the 14!
Let’s hope!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 17.
Shadeslayer45

E
Shadeslayer45

Shadeslayer45 wrote:
E

it didn't load the dice reee
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 19.
Let's get that 11 or 50.
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 44.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » | Loaded Dice Raffle - Win An Incisor | (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus