Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » [Generic Greetings Here]

welcome to rpr! i hope you super love it here. :)
NwJXT0D.gif

Aaaand welcome! I found myself trying my best to pronounce your name and I kept adding an extra syllable, but I think I finally got it right! 😅 I think I was saying ah-bah-hae. Like c'mon! But I got it!

I think you tapped into my absolute favorite part of RPR and that is the almost infinite character design space! Being able to give your character that level of history and development is so spoiling (in a good way!) and I absolutely live getting to see what others do with their space! I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

I hope you enjoy it here!
TieflingEnthusiast

Welcome Abe! Yeah, the customization with profiles on RPR is sick, even on non-Epic accounts! For how much I love graphic design, it tickles my fancy lol.
Welcome to the repository! I hope you can find what you're looking for here!
Welcome Abe! I don't play Frostpunk but I play Rimworld which I'm pretty sure is kind of similar :D Hope you're having as nice a time in the community as I am
Welcome to RPR,
🎊Abe!🎊
giphy.gif
Yo, what's up? Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR
Welcome to RPR!!!
Q71.gif
Weclome to RPR.
"Close your eyes and surrender to your darkest dreams. Purge your thoughts of the life you knew before. Close your eyes, let your spirit start to soar, and you'll live as you've never lived before. Softly, deftly, 'writing' with possess you. Hear it, feel it, secretly possess you. Open up your mind, let your fantasies unwind, in this darkness that you know you cannot fight... - The Phantom of the Opera
181c5369b1abfa46ee43e82d6d32875f.gif
Welcome to RPR Abe! :)
Welcome Abe! Hope you have a easy time getting back into rp and enjoy the site!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » [Generic Greetings Here]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus