Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Introducing myself

Hello! Just introducing myself.

Please call me Knight. Please click on my name to see what genres I like to role-play in. Nice community here. ^_^
Welcome, Knight. :] Hope you have a great time here.
Spooky_101

π™·πšŽπš•πš•πš˜ πšŠπš—πš πš πšŽπš•πšŒπš˜πš–πšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πšπ™Ώπš! 𝙸 πš‘πš˜πš™πšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšŽπš—πš“πš˜πš’ πš’πš˜πšžπš› 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚒 πš‘πšŽπš›πšŽ. π™·πšŠπšŸπšŽ 𝚊 πš—πš’πšŒπšŽ 𝚍𝚊𝚒/πš—πš’πšπš‘πš/πšŠπšπšπšŽπš›πš—πš˜πš˜πš—
Welcome to RPR.

181c5369b1abfa46ee43e82d6d32875f.gif
TieflingEnthusiast

Welcome to RPR, Knight!
Welcome to RPR, happy hunting! :)
welcome to the community knight! I hope you like it here!
Welcome to the site!
Hello Knight and welcome to RPR! :)
Welcome to RPR!!
2NVe.gif
NwJXT0D.gif

It seems you've got yourself all figured out! I try my best to understand my likes and interests but I change a lot, so kudos to you for that and a big, warm welcome to RPR! It has the diversity you're probably looking for and if I was in the scene with superheroes still, I'd be all over that genre right there with you, but I fell out of that scene pretty hard. I suppose thems the breaks for being around for so long. You move about and times change.

I have never tried my hand at horror, to be honest, but I have always considered it something I'd like to try someday when I have more free time! I recommend searching around the public forums and joining in a few of the Forum Games to get a feel for the place. I hope you find what you're looking for!
-Knight- Topic Starter

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! ^_^
Atheist wrote:
NwJXT0D.gif

It seems you've got yourself all figured out! I try my best to understand my likes and interests but I change a lot, so kudos to you for that and a big, warm welcome to RPR! It has the diversity you're probably looking for and if I was in the scene with superheroes still, I'd be all over that genre right there with you, but I fell out of that scene pretty hard. I suppose thems the breaks for being around for so long. You move about and times change.

I have never tried my hand at horror, to be honest, but I have always considered it something I'd like to try someday when I have more free time! I recommend searching around the public forums and joining in a few of the Forum Games to get a feel for the place. I hope you find what you're looking for!

What you say is very true. I used to be interested in playing Vampires, Werewolves, etc. Now, not so much. Tastes definitely do change over time.

I have dipped a wee bit in Horror, but its not something I normally find myself role-playing in.
CatalinaRose wrote:
Welcome to RPR!!
2NVe.gif

Thanks! *Sips my Cider* ^_^
Welcome to RPR! hope you enjoy your time here <3
Hey Knight, welcome to RPR!!
Hello Knight! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Welcome to RPR,
🎊Knight!🎊
giphy.gif
Welcome to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here and find the rps and people you are looking for!
welcome.gif

Hope you enjoy your time here!
giphy.gif

Welcome to RPR!
Don't forget to check out the "Find RP" tab above
I hope you love it here and make so many friends!
Aya

Welcome to RPR, Knight!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Introducing myself

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus