Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Kore Arrives!

Ilmarinen Moderator

Hello Kore, and welcome to RPR! It looks like you're settling in nicely, but if you have any further questions, don't hesitate to reach out. :D
Howdy ho Kore! ᗡ: Definitely let us know if you have any questions! I know I did when I first started my journey on here😋 RPR is a warm place full of kind people, I'm sure you will end up befriending someone on here😊 Probably a few someones I'm willing to bet ;D If you wanna start making acquaintances, the Smalltalk threads are a fun place to start; and there's always the Official OOC Chat (that is live chat!) that you can locate by going to the homepage and looking to the right.
What kind of roleplay genres are you into? Oooo maybe even better- What roleplay style do you use? Personally, I'm a semi-lit; third person; past tense kind of gal XD (though I think I may be moving into literate at the rate of some of my roleplays <_<)

Anyhow! Welcome aboard the RPR crew! Glad to have ya! ᗡ:

Edit: I just realized how many emojis I included—
Hello Kore! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
NwJXT0D.gif

Welcome to RPR! I hope you have a magnificent stay here! Once you start really getting down into creating characters, you can search for others who are like-minded in your preferences! You can even advertise what you are wanting to role-play so that folks who like the same thing can come find you!

The best part of RPR is the character creation aspect! It's pretty much limitless!

Have fun!
Hello and Welcome to RPR
Welcome
PinkBrat

Welcome!
fig

hey welcome to rpr!
Aya

Welcome to RPR, Kore! 💞
Persephonii wrote:
Hello there it’s a pleasure to meet you all! I go by the name of Kore, I can also go by Mochii as well! I’m new to this site but not new to roleplay so please bare with me as I get used to how it works here! I hope to make plenty of friends as well as get some fun Roleplays started up! Feel free to chat with me in the comments, or ask me questions! I promise I’m friendly!

Welcome! Glad you are here!
Hey, welcome to RPR! ^_^ Hope you find some fun stories on here
Rattlesnake

Welcome my excellent friend. Be excellent to each other! And party on dudes!
Welcome, Kore! Enjoy your stay! :D
Welcome to RRP!!!!

2NVe.gif
Welcome to RPR,
👁️Kore!👁️
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Welcome to RPR!
Don't forget to check out the "Find RP" tab above
I hope you love it here and make so many friends!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Kore Arrives!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus