Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Rock Trading Booth

Dragonfire (played by Dragonfire)

(There's a cardboard booth usually meant for selling lemonade that has been hastily repurposed with display racks for... rocks. Lots of rocks. So many rocks. The dragon behind the booth does not fit at all.)

Heeeeeey, hey! Rocks! You want 'em, we got 'em! I got lumpy rocks, I got flat rocks, I got rocks of all shapes and sizes and personalities.

And the price for all these rocks?? More rocks. I want to set you up with the rock of your dreams. (And the rocks of my dreams.) We can help each other out here, yeah, you get me? :D

Currently, I've got these rocks for trade:

I'm all done! :D But lots of other people have lots of rocks here.
I have two mossy rocks, can I trade you the tiger eye/malachite?
Fantastic idea!

TRADING:
DONE

LOOKING FOR:
DONE

Trying to get one of each as well, thank you!

EDIT:

Created a Group in case there are others who just want to Donate/Adopt cute little Rocks looking for a good home!

https://www.rprepository.com/g/rock
Dragonfire (played by Dragonfire) Topic Starter

silentruth wrote:

Sure! Did you want to trade both for one of each?
Dragonfire wrote:
silentruth wrote:

Sure! Did you want to trade both for one of each?
Yeah! (I have a third mossy for the collection)
I'll send you the mossy boys =D
hi lmao if anyone saw my message in the news i have um...plenty of flat rocks.

i dont need to trade. please take them off my hands if you want an impressive little flat rock collection.
Thanks for the trade dragonfire!
Kamui wrote:

i dont need to trade. please take them off my hands if you want an impressive little flat rock collection.

if you do wanna trade tho i would be overjoyed at a mossy rock
*eyes* can I have a flat rock buddy plz
Kamui wrote:

I will accept a flat rock donation if you wanna share :o I love rocks, am becoming a rock gremlin
ok lmao yall are fantastic. actual uhhh trading purposes?

i dont have a lot to spare tbh, im mostly aiming to nab aaaaaa

*drumroll please*

Red Moss Pet Rock

Malachite Pet Rock

I have one of everything else :D I don't have a lot to offer which is fair if you don't want to leave with what you have.

But I do have:

Mossy Pet Rock (x1)
Pet Tiger Eye (x1)

To offer in exchange for their alternative color variant.

And! If you still want a free flat rock, I have one left!
Can I offer a cloak for a red mossy boi
I pulled a Tiger Eye if anyone would like to trade, is there a list of variants anywhere?
I come collecting rocks like the neurospicy I am, please give me crumbs

Have
Mossy
Lumpy
Malachite
Tigers Eye
Amethyst Geode

Trading
Rocks
Mossy
Lumpy

Roses & Lilies
2 Black
Pink
Stargazer

Looking For
Mossy Variant
Flat
Freckled

Cloaks

;) <3
Dropping this in here in case anyone is interested in donating Rocks for adoption!

🪨 Take A Rock, Leave A Rock 🪨
Ilmarinen Moderator

I'm on THE HUNT for a red mossy, a flat freckled, and a quartz geode! I have tigers eye and regular mossy to offer, also some miscellaneous items like pages from a magic book, a greater rune of epicness, and some wrapped presents which I'm pretty sure all contain cloaks. XD
I have an extra Tiger Eye rock I will trade for another shiny? Malachite would be nice, but I'll also take other shiny variants.
Kamui wrote:

Do you still have any left over, friend? I dont have anything to trade sadly but I'd love a flat boi 👀
Kim Site Admin

Cosmonautilus wrote:
Dropping this in here in case anyone is interested in donating Rocks for adoption!

🪨 Take A Rock, Leave A Rock 🪨

This is the absolutely sweetest. I love this community.
Hello! I don't really have any rocks for a trade, but I can do a sketch of a RP character in Krita for someone in exchange for a cool rock, preferably mossy, but I will take any except for default flat ones, because I already have two of those. :) I'm kinda shy when it comes to showing off my art, and I don't show it on public forums at the moment. (I'm kinda scared :( ) But if anyone is interested, DM me please for examples of my art.
I only draw SFW art. And only non-fetishy characters. ;)
Foxfarer

Hello! Open for trading :D
I only have flat rocks, but I am willing to trade artwork and/or writings for a cool looking rock!
Auberon Moderator

Offering:

Mossy x 4
Tiger's Eye x 2
Amethyst Geode x 3
Quartz Geode x 1

(Also happy to toss glitterbombs, snowballs, or fireworks in to sweeten the pot, so to speak!)

Seeking:
Red Mossy Boi
Flat Freckled
Lumpy Sandstone

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Rock Trading Booth

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus