Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Summer Art Trade 2023! BUST PORTRAITS

DarkCrow wrote:
My turn to post! :D
For Solaris_Light

Hope you like it <3

Art
20230623_-_AT_RPR_-_solaris_light_-_Adalia_Romanova_2_SmallDeliver_v1.png 20230623_-_AT_RPR_-_solaris_light_-_Adalia_Romanova_2_SmallDeliver_v2.png

Oh my god I love this so much, thanks so much for making it for me! Your style is just mwah <33
For PuppygirlK!

Been awhile since I did a painterly portrait, but your boy was fun to draw. I took some liberties here an there, hopefully I did Will justice! I made three versions for you, in case you weren't a fan of the overlays.

Forgotten flesh, hallowed bone; whisper your sorrows to me, I will listen.

Will-V3-AT.png

Will-V2-AT.png

Will-V1-AT.png
My piece for Claine! Hope you like it <33

Untitled285_20230628205657.png
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

This thread is such a delight!!
solaris_light wrote:

[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1087398417350791199/1123794767826915400/Untitled285_20230628205657.png?width=601&height=583[/img]

Hey Solaris! Just letting you know that idk if that img will work since it doesn’t end in .png, .jpg, or .jpeg :)

I would recommend either uploading it to Imgur, but if that isn’t an option, I would say to upload the picture in a gallery on RPR, copying the image, and then posting it here :)

I know it sounds confusing but it works and if you need me to explain it better lmk XD
Another workaround for that in case you don't want to bother with the imgur links (or don't have an account), is to just remove the question mark after .png in the link you provided, as well as the resize dimensions that follow.
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

SmaugtheKitty wrote:
Another workaround for that in case you don't want to bother with the imgur links (or don't have an account), is to just remove the question mark after .png in the link you provided, as well as the resize dimensions that follow.

I went ahead and made this edit :)
Claine Moderator

solaris_light wrote:

Untitled285_20230628205657.png

Aaaaa thank you so much! That's so cute!
Leighoflight wrote:
FIRST BLOOD
Cause I wanted to get it done before art fight

c6oPOAG.png

For CD!

Oh-so-rarely is her luxurious hair captured on-canvas by such a talented hand. Thank you so much! 💖
I'M HERE AND I'M REAL!

Anyway... Surprise surprise, Crit! I was your gifter! Here's good ol' Miss Killjoy Light Raygun during her pirate days! :D

tuOIWNG.png
GingerHades wrote:
I'M HERE AND I'M REAL!

Anyway... Surprise surprise, Crit! I was your gifter! Here's good ol' Miss Killjoy Light Raygun during her pirate days! :D

tuOIWNG.png

OMG!!!! This is absolutely awesome!! Pirare days Cris and you got her up-to-no-good smirk PERFECTLY!!! I love everything about it, the smooth lines, the colors, even the shimmery effect of the scarf!! This is AMAZING thank you sooooo much, I adore it!!! <3

Can I add it to her bio page, please? :3
cri86titanium wrote:
Can I add it to her bio page, please? :3

Of course!!

You don't need to ask for my permission beforehand- just as long as you leave credit where it's due (which you always do anyway!), then go wild! :D

Very happy that you like it!!
Emerald for Sunstruck! I've never drawn a skeleton before, hope you like it!

Under Here
Untitled_Artwork.png
MercyInReach wrote:
Emerald for Sunstruck! I've never drawn a skeleton before, hope you like it!

Under Here
Untitled_Artwork.png

Aaaa I love her! She looks great and I love the way you drew her! Thank you so much! <33
My turn! Usually I like to wait but I already received mine and my receiver has already given theirs so I might as well get it done!

Here is my submission for Darkcrow!

Untitled159_20230701205512.png

Untitled159_20230701205454.png
Dndmama wrote:
My turn! Usually I like to wait but I already received mine and my receiver has already given theirs so I might as well get it done!

Here is my submission for Darkcrow!
See more

Untitled159_20230701205512.png

Untitled159_20230701205454.png

I know I already screamed at you in discord but FOR REAL, she's so gorgeous in your style, thank you so much <3 <3 <3
Ilmarinen Moderator

For the second time, I got Skyran! There were characters of yours I wanted to draw in the winter but didn't get a chance to, so this was an unexpected treat. :D Hope you like this rendition of the wicked fierce Jayla.

IMG_2131.jpg
Ilmarinen wrote:
For the second time, I got Skyran! There were characters of yours I wanted to draw in the winter but didn't get a chance to, so this was an unexpected treat. :D Hope you like this rendition of the wicked fierce Jayla.

IMG_2131.jpg

YOOOO THAT'S SO HECKING COOL!! I love how you drew her hair and expression, she's got such a toothy snarl!! I can't believe you got me again, haha xD thank you for the lovely rendition of Jayla!!
This is for Sanne! I drew Lorraine ^^ Hope you like it

sanneslorraine-fotor-20230701102040.png
luQE4m3.png

Turns out I can't wait a day without worrying about forgetting!

This is Enoki, for GingerHades!

Fullsize, under the collapse!
FrGdDnc.png

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Summer Art Trade 2023! BUST PORTRAITS

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus