Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New to the site :>

Hi! I'm Starhobia, but you can just call me Star :P
I don't really know what to say-- I'm an artist and animator (And I do free commissions >:D) and I love roleplaying! ^^

Just found out about this site, if anyone wants to RP with me, let me know!
I can do these fandom rps:

WoF
Warrior Cats
KNY

You can ask me anything else :3
Welcome to the site Star! I hope you enjoy your time here. I've seen a few people around here who also have an interest in the fandoms you've listed, so hopefully you'll be able to find what you're looking for! It's very neat that you're an animator, I'm an artist myself but I've found I don't exactly have the patience for animation. πŸ˜‚ However, I'm always impressed by those who do dabble in that realm of art!
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR
Hello, welcome to RPR
A2-C61-D18-15-A1-4-B70-BB61-1-FBF4444-A878.gif

All aboard the welcome train!

Welcome to RPR! <3 I hope you enjoy it here on this site. Everyone within this community is always so friendly, don’t worry. Remember: never be afraid to ask questions!
OuhBjG0.gif

Welcome to RPR! I envy the artistic prowess, and only wish I could do art while also writing like a pro. You got mad skills going for you! No need to fret over being new because it's a really great community and folks here are all pretty nice.

If you have any questions, we have answers. Don't hesitate to ask if you need help. Go check out the forums when you get a chance. Lots of RPs going on there. 😊
Ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif
Hello! Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your stay. ^^
Hello Star! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
β™‘
Starphobia Topic Starter

Thank you all! ^^ <3
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Hi star :D welcome to RPR!
Welcome to the site, RPR is full of nice and understanding people. I'm sure that you'll find a nice little spot to settle down in the community. :>
Hello There! Welcome to the RPR family! :D
Tons of amazing artists on this site, glad to have you as part of the community!
Welcome to RPR :)
GU7TMUNCH3RZ

Welcome aboard!
Hello Star! Welcome to the RRP! Hope that you have fun!
Welcome Star, to RPR! Kinda rhymes, not really! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Aya

Welcome to RPR, Star! πŸ’œ

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New to the site :>

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus