Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » What exactly is this about?

Hello everybody, I am a brazillian roleplay which arrive into this forum and like it very much. It is very hard to find games and people who likes rp, but I have a honest doubt... I played alot of text rp on tabletop, GTA, Fallout, Habbo and other video games... but I never did roleplay with a partner or with a group, I dont know what this is about, like this forum, how do i play it the way you do? How does it works?
Im sorry for bothering
Hello, welcome to RPR.
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR!

As for how it works, I’m not sure if you mean roleplaying or the site.

The way roleplaying works is by choosing a character, either one you have made or one from a series, and pretending to be them as you write descriptions and dialogue for them (ex. [x] walked up to the house, they gulped, and knocked on the door. “Hello? Is anyone there?” [x] asked.)

As for this site, you can post or look for Roleplays in the looking for RP forum up above. There, you can either post a wish to Roleplay (RP) or comment on a forum you think looks interesting. Roleplaying is mostly done through the messages, which you can go to by clicking someone’s profile, and selecting the message button.

I hope this helps! Have fun! :D
Hey welcome to the community of RPR!!!
Welcome to RPR 😊
Welcome to RPR, Norros!
Welcome to RPR! Hope you enjoy you stay!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
Welcome to RPR
GU7TMUNCH3RZ

Welcome to rpr!
Welcome!

The public forums have some RP threads that are open, and you can jump into if you like.
Most people browse through the Looking for RP forum, or post their own ads to find writing partners interested in telling a story together. You can RP in the public forums in closed threads, or create/join groups that have more private forums, or you can RP in your private messages. Some people RP on discord or emails, you don't even have to do it on site (but the tools on this site are excellent!)
All kinds of options here! you can do it however is comfortable for you =)

feel free to ask more questions!
Hello there! Welcome to the RPR family! :D
NwJXT0D.gif

Hello and welcome to your first forum-based role-playing site! You sure picked a good one, my friend, because not only is the community very helpful, but they are also very talented.

If you are looking for some prime examples of role-playing, I would like to suggest you poke around the forums themselves and look at what others are doing. If you are just looking to try it out, check out the Forum Games and you'll see a lot of one-shot type responses in fun games that we all play together with our characters.

If you are looking for a more private setting, try messaging back and forth and typing out responses to role-plays you and your chosen partner devise together. There are so many ways you can RP! It's really all a matter of finding your preference in the scheme of things.

Go check it all out though and I hope you have fun here. If you have anymore questions feel free to ask us! 😊
Aya

Welcome to RPR! 💜
Hello! Welcome to RP repository! :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » What exactly is this about?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus