Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi everyone!

Hi I am Echo (I go by this nickname on a lot of sites)! I am a hobbyist writer and artist. I randomly found this site in my search for a fun thing to do in between drawing for stuff such as adoptables, and this reminded me that around 2020, I actually really got into rping a lot (still haven't played D&D though, I am hoping to do so someday). And I am currently still adding to my profile and adding my characters so everything is a WIP lol.
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
β™‘
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Aya

Welcome to RPR, Echo! πŸ’™
NwJXT0D.gif

Hello and good tidings to you, Echo! I hope you enjoy this site in your down time between projects. It's a great place to be for art and writing -- there's really something for everyone around, so feel free to take a gander at the different forums. You may find the art forums to be of interest!

Anyhoo, if you need any advice or questions answered, we're a great community and we'll be happy to help in any way we can! :) Take care and have fun out there!
Hello, and welcome to RPR!!
I hope you grow to love this place as much as I do!
This is the most amazing place to write your characters and explore all the ways you can go with your characters and their adventures I ever found...Β 
Have fun aroundΒ  :)
Welcome, Welcome! 1415-sailormarswave.gif I hope you find the perfect places for your characters to jump in and people to RP with!
Welcome.

We offer many things here, including sci-fi, fantasy, modern, and basically whatever else you can think of.

Even spooky things...

Hope you enjoy yourself here!
Welcome to RPR !
Hello there echo! Welcome to RP Repository!
If you have any questions about anything, don't hesitate to ask!
There is a 'Help' Forum where there is no such thing as a dumb question.

Compiled List of Helpful Links...
Arekkusu (Who has decided to take a hiatus from RP Repository) has compiled a nice list of some very useful links to help you learn and navigate the many features of the site that you can browse through at your own convenience.
Site Rules - You agree to these when you register.
Forum Rules - You agree to these when you first post to the forum and sign the pledge.
New to Roleplay? - A bit of an RP 101 guide.
Getting started - There is a lot on this site. This helps sort it out.
Character Creation Guide - This goes really in-depth on how to create and edit character profiles on RP Repository.
Creating Kickbutt Character Profiles - This is in addition to the above link for those who want to make dedicated webpages for their characters.
Find RP - Where to look for RPs to join.
Looking for RP - This is where you can post your ad for an RP.
Help Database
Worth a browse-through it to see if there's something else you think might be of use to you.

Hoping you enjoy your time spent on RP Repository! :D
Hi, welcome to the site! :3
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR! I used to do adoptables on Pinterest, lol. These days I just play Dappervolk for that sort of thing, mostly. Someone in this site recommended it, so now I play to a lot. Lol. Ummm, have a good time on the site!

It's almost Halloween, so I'm sure we'll be having an event or something of the sort! We have the past years I've been here. :) It's very fun. :D

There were also fungi you could buy in the store recently, but I think they might be gone now. Not sure. You can buy other stuff if you want though! It's a great site. Anyway, have a good time roleplaying and joining groups or whatever! I find those a lot of fun! Byebyebyeeeee! β˜• 🍭 πŸŽƒ 🦈 🧼 πŸ¦† πŸ¦† πŸ¦† πŸ¦† πŸ¦† ~ Shinyrainbowlithogra <3 :) ;D :3 ^_^ :P <3 <3 ✨⭐✨⭐🌟⭐🌟⭐🌟⭐✨🌟🌟⭐✨🌟 ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨⭐⭐🌟🌟🌟⭐⭐✨✨✨
Hello, welcome to RPR
Well welcome to the world of RPR please enjoy it here like everyone else does and I hope you have wonderful experience here!
Welcome to RPR! Looking forward to when you share your art and characters! Enjoy your stay!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi everyone!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus