Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New Pandaren (and user) in town!

Henyu Honeybloom (played by Sothos)

Hello hello everyone! This will be my very first post on this website. I've been lurking on and off for a little while and have finally decided to make a character page. I'm curious as to what kind people I'll run into and hope that I'll become involved in some pretty fun RP.

I've been saddened by the state of the World of Warcraft server that I play on - I prefer it when people stick to the lore of the game, but this has been difficult due to the writing team's own mistakes. It's hard to stay serious in a setting where the writers just won't stick to their own rules and the RP community's creativity has taken a turn for the.. unconventional.

I dislike it. It's hard to have fun when the Burning Legion opens a flower shop in the Cathedral Square, right next to the Orphanage...

So, I've decided to branch out and see where else I can find RP, I hope to run into people that share my values when it comes to canonicity and such, my focus will be on story-based RP that's not too complex with optional mature themes.

As I said, I'm mainly here for story-based RP, I do freeform RP only, no rolling!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
Henyu Honeybloom (played by Sothos) Topic Starter

Mirabell wrote:
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you! o/
1415-sailormarswave.gif

As an advocate for continuity myself I can appreciate your plight! I hope you find lots of partners to RP and have fun with.
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Welcome to RPR ! I hope you find what you are looking for here.
Hello there! Welcome to RP Repository!
If you have any questions about anything, don't hesitate to ask!
There is a 'Help' Forum where there is no such thing as a dumb question.

Compiled List of Helpful Links...
Arekkusu (Who has decided to take a hiatus from RP Repository) has compiled a nice list of some very useful links to help you learn and navigate the many features of the site that you can browse through at your own convenience.
Site Rules - You agree to these when you register.
Forum Rules - You agree to these when you first post to the forum and sign the pledge.
New to Roleplay? - A bit of an RP 101 guide.
Getting started - There is a lot on this site. This helps sort it out.
Character Creation Guide - This goes really in-depth on how to create and edit character profiles on RP Repository.
Creating Kickbutt Character Profiles - This is in addition to the above link for those who want to make dedicated webpages for their characters.
Find RP - Where to look for RPs to join.
Looking for RP - This is where you can post your ad for an RP.
Help Database
Worth a browse-through it to see if there's something else you think might be of use to you.

Hoping you enjoy your time spent on RP Repository! :D

Dawnia wrote:
Hello there! Welcome to RP Repository!
If you have any questions about anything, don't hesitate to ask!
There is a 'Help' Forum where there is no such thing as a dumb question.

Compiled List of Helpful Links...
Arekkusu (Who has decided to take a hiatus from RP Repository) has compiled a nice list of some very useful links to help you learn and navigate the many features of the site that you can browse through at your own convenience.
Site Rules - You agree to these when you register.
Forum Rules - You agree to these when you first post to the forum and sign the pledge.
New to Roleplay? - A bit of an RP 101 guide.
Getting started - There is a lot on this site. This helps sort it out.
Character Creation Guide - This goes really in-depth on how to create and edit character profiles on RP Repository.
Creating Kickbutt Character Profiles - This is in addition to the above link for those who want to make dedicated webpages for their characters.
Find RP - Where to look for RPs to join.
Looking for RP - This is where you can post your ad for an RP.
Help Database
Worth a browse-through it to see if there's something else you think might be of use to you.

Hoping you enjoy your time spent on RP Repository! :D

I have ONE! So, I made a post in Looking for RP, do we also do IC posts in those threads or do we move to another new thread for that?

LadyCrow27 wrote:
1415-sailormarswave.gif

As an advocate for continuity myself I can appreciate your plight! I hope you find lots of partners to RP and have fun with.

Thaaaank you! Hoping for the same- though uh, manageable levels of 'lots'!
Welcome to RPR! Hope you find good story’s here!
Hey there, welcome to RPR! Pretty character you've got there. It's nice that you came from another community with an idea in mind of the kind of posts you'd like to make or see.
Have a good time here!
There's probably an event coming up soon, there's often a Halloween RP event in October.
Have a good'n'! Byebye! ~ Shinyrainbowlithogra <3
Hello, welcome to RPR
Aya

Welcome, welcome! 💙
NwJXT0D.gif

Hello! Welcome to RPR!~ You sound a bit like me when it comes to situations involving canons -- AUs are all very well, but that's exactly what they are, AUs. I tend to challenge myself with my licensed characters as it keeps me in check with how they're supposed to be and act. It's a fun challenge in my opinion, but it can be heckin' trying particularly when folks hold such high standards (like me!).

I completely understand your plight though. It's very frustrating to watch a continuity you love fall apart due to poor writing choices. Jumping the shark is a thing -- a terrible, horrible thing!

I genuinely hope you can find better world building and a continuity that suits what you're seeking though. There's a lot of world builders around here and if you search about or perhaps even participate in some of the active forums, you may find you mesh well with some of the other writers.

I wish you the best in your endeavor and I hope you enjoy your time here. :)
howdy its nice to meet ya friend and i hope you find some cool world of warcraft themed role plays or just fantisy ones in general lol XD
Hello and welcome to RPR I think you’ll enjoy being here since you can pick whatever topic you want and can stick to it if you would like!

Yooooo, this place is FRIENDLY! ♥♥♥
lol thats the great thing ^w^
Welcome to RPR! Hope you find what you're looking for here, there's a lot of great folks around.
Welcome to RPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New Pandaren (and user) in town!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus