Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Picture it: Sicily, 1912

83878108b721f86c1d7466c0b2225ecb.png
Sit down and have some cheesecake.

You can call me Sophia or Ma, whichever you like.

I've been RPing off and on for over 20 years at this point and am up for just about anything. One of my absolute favorite parts of RP is working with a partner to craft a story. Sometimes brainstorming can be as much or more fun than the RP itself.

I'm on the US East Coast and am usually most active during the day.

Outside of RP, I read a lot and spend time with my family, especially my daughter.
Welcome to our writing community! πŸ“βœ¨ We're thrilled to have you join us!
My DMs are always open and brainstorming is something I never get tired of, so reach out whenever, Ma!
Welcome to RPR, Ma! We have many creative minds on the site. I also enjoy brainstorming ideas especially for worldbuilding a tad bit more than roleplaying too. :)
Omg this is ... golden LOL

Welcome to RPR :)
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Hello! Welcome to the site :D
tumblr_po10iwA6S91ucpx1qo1_540.gif

992116782dbdeb46a3eed47fa46ac1c8.gif

β™₯ HELLO & WELCOME TO RPR! β™₯
こんにけは、RPR γΈγ‚ˆγ†γ“γ! ("Kon'nichiwa, RPR e yōkoso!")
β™₯ Nice to meet you! β™₯
γ―γ˜γ‚γΎγ—γ¦γ€‚("Hajimemashite.")
Please do enjoy your stay and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone here is awesome and super friendly! Have fun playing and see you around!

tumblr_po10iwA6S91ucpx1qo1_540.gif
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Hello, welcome to RPR
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
Love the picture! Be all the colours!
β™‘
Welcome to RPR, Sophia!
Welcome fellow veter RPer! (I, too, have been role-playing for over 20 years and I never get tired of it!)

Enjoy yourself here and happy writing! :)
Aya

Welcome to RPR! πŸ’œ
Welcome fellow Veteran Rper, you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.
OuhBjG0.gif

Ooo! Another veteran RPer! Welcome, welcome to RP Repository, Ma! I absolutely love the introduction, by the way. You've got a lot of character.~ I have to agree with you, one of the best parts of a role-play is piecing together all of the specifics in the world-building phase, but nothing compares to putting together a character profile. That has to be my favorite part hands down. You can be as vague or particular as you want.

Anyhoo, if you need any questions answered or just want general info, feel free to reach out to any one of us! We're a good ol' community and everyone here is pretty helpful! Have a good 'un!
Hello there! Welcome to the RPR family! :D
Welcome to RPR
Welcome to RPR
Welcome aboard, Sophia! With your experience, I'm sure you'll find many fun rps!
Welcome to RPR, Madam.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Picture it: Sicily, 1912

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus