Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » A Return to form (Hopefully)

Hello folks.

Don't know if you've interacted with myself in the past. I've been roleplaying on this site from time to time for at least over a decade. I've taken a few hiatuses in the past but never in such a way that I felt that I needed to create a second introductory post ten years after my first. :) probably because of a nasty case of writer's block that has been sucking out all of my inspiration like some nefarious space parasite (look up the brain slug from Futurama), up until I felt like I could not reach out to new partners. Or new settings even, I just stuck with what I knew, and you can't keep playing Warhammer fanfiction forever. It's quite confidence numbing when you feel like you've got nothing to contribute to something new.

I don't really know if this is the beginning of a sudden flood of amazing roleplays, but I'd really like to think that my bad haze has passed. I've been feeling a little more inspired to write than I have done in a long, long time. I'd like to do something that's original for once (something I've not done in years) and get over that nervous first hurdle that has prevented me from probably roleplaying something really cool.

Long story short, I'm back. 👋
Welcome back. :) I'm working on getting out of a long funk myself, and I'm still a bit unsure how things will go. Hopefully you do indeed get plenty of wonderful rp!
<3 Welcome back to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here, have a lot of fun, and is able to get what you're looking for!
Hello! Welcome back to RP Repository! :)
Hello! Welcome back. ^^ I've been here only a little over a month but I can say with all honesty it's the best roleplaying community I've ever found! :) Happy writing!
Welcome back to RPR
Heya, welcome back to RPR! ^w^
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
KingofHaddock Topic Starter

Thanks guys. I really appreciate the warm welcome. Hopefully I'll be a little more consistent in my stay this time around. :)
Welcome back to RPR
Welcome back to our writing community! 📝✨ We're thrilled to have you join us!
Welcome back to RPR!
Welcome Back! :)
What comes around goes around and comes back... kind of like a boomerang! Have fun here again!
Welcome back to RPR
AK54sxu.gif

Goodness gracious, I know exactly how you feel and what you went through. I suffer droughts in motivation, inspiration, and new ideas so much and so hard to boot. I never understood why it would hit so hard, but boy, does my muse ever take a flippin' break at the worst of times! Those hiatuses sometimes helps, but I feel like I may have stagnated a bit myself. I keep trying though and that's all we can do, so I'm glad to hear that you're back with a vengeance!

Welcome back to RP Repository, by the way! Good to have yah! I hope the creative flow has blessed you with all sorts of new ideas and you're able to pick up new favorites and new worlds to play in. If you find yourself struggling or you just need a refresher, feel free to reach out to us and we'll do the best we can to help! I'm sure you recall how neat of a community RPR is. I find myself always blown away by the acts of kindness around here.

Also, I totally recommend you check out the Forum Games! If you need to scratch the itch for immediate RP, that's one of the places to go! It's a lot of fun and you may even find some fellow writers there to collaborate with! Have a good 'un out there!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » A Return to form (Hopefully)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus