Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Spring Masquerade 2024

Shoot... Arrows aren't gonna cut it anymore.

Shadow brings out his sword, infusing it with ice magic and does a front flip as he points it downwards towards the zombies and once he hits the ground, he pulls it out and unleashes a giant wave of cold ice magic.

skill-wolfs-assault-elden-ring-wiki-480px.gif
Nellie Almond (played by Kim) Topic Starter

"Oh shit!" yells Nellie, retreating even as she's still swinging her baseball bat. "Oh my god am I going to die at a party?"
Hana (played by Kim) Topic Starter

"Whoa!" shouted Hana, surprised by the ice magic. That seems to slow a lot of the zombies down, if nothing else, but still they came. "Retreat! Into the warehouse!" she shouts, backing up toward the door. "Non-melee combatants first, we'll shield you!"
Maleficence Marconi (played anonymously)

The air around the oil creature seemed to swirl about him, catching the tails of what appeared to be a blackened coat despite it being weighed down by the pressing pool of perpetual black that caked his form. Symbols of magic appeared, glowing in and out about him until the fire resting in his hand grew several sizes larger. "Almost there," he uttered risking it all despite the piles of undead clambering toward them.

At long last the fire was at it's maximum charge and the being that crawled out of the shadows jerked unnaturally, head cocking to one side before he drew up his trembling arm. "Won't be able to hold onto this much longer -- here you undead foes, need a light?"

A massive blast of fire ignited before him and cast forward toward the throng of shambling heaps. It would do a handsome amount of damage, but as he warned previously, not nearly to his full potential.

"I THINK I COUNT AS A NON-COMBATANT IF YOU GUYS CAN DO FULL ON MAGIC!" shouts Nellie, leaping backward as she sees people doing actual fire and ice magic. All she has is a baseball bat and a hammer!
Ophelia tore a piece of a dress, using it to tie her hair up as quickly as she could. She couldn't afford her hair getting in the way. Not in a situation like this. It was too dire a situation for her to have her hair in the way.

"Yes, Lady Hana! She made quick work, trying her best to avoid the fire and run to their newfound mage. She shielded Maleficence to aid in his retreat back into a more safe location to cast. "I have your back, don't worry. You're a powerful mage... just like someone I miss terribly. Now, go. I'll protect you."
"I JUST DUPLICATED ARROWS HOW ARE YOU GUYS SO SURPRISED I COULD DO MAGIC"

"I WASN'T EXACTLY STARING UP AT YOU I WAS LOOKING AT THE HORDE. I THOUGHT YOU JUST LIKE... LAUNCHED A BUNCH!" screams Nellie, who is totally hiding behind Shadow now.
'They just don't know any better...' Light Raygun thought grimly, seeing the zombies continue to close in undeterred. Not even the fact that their preys were ready for combat was enough to tip them off, as it would most predators. They had not enough intellect left for anyh survival instinct to kick in; they were just consumed by blind hunger, even at the cost of survival. Well... if "survival" could be used as a word for undeads, anyway...

At once, she started slicing out for anything that tried to crawl close, keeping her back toward the other masquerade survivors. Ophelia's words seemed to reach her from very far, and sensing the panick in her voice, she instinctively motioned a bit closer as a back-up.

"Got anything combustible in the food supplies?" she asked quickly. "Might be time to hold them off with--" Before she could go on, the shadowy newcomer seemed to take words right out off her mind and hurled a fire blast against the hoarde. "... something like that, yeah."

Oblivious to the chaos and mayhem, or mayhbe misunderstanding it for a big loud noisy playtime - her favorite kinds! - the dog started bouncing around Maleficence, eyes wide. They had just summoned a BALL???? "Erferferf!!" But they had been too fast, she didn't get the chance to fetch it!! Oh please... throw another!!

((Lol, poor doggy!))

((Good thing Ollie didn't come this time.))
((OMG if Ollie and Joy were to meet it would be CHAOS XD))

Hana yanks the warehouse door open, gesturing urgently with her other hands for Ophelia and Nellie to run inside ahead of the others. "Come on! We can go to the roof and pull up the stairs!"

But as the door opens, something strange happens. The muffled sound of the bucket drummers is allowed out into the air full blast, and that funky beat seems to be effecting the horde. Even as they still try to gnaw on the survivors, they seem to be involuntarily tapping their feet and twitching their heads to the beat??
Shadow does wide strokes quickly with his large ornamental greatsword. Occasionally he does another ice themed attack, although not often so as to not drain on his mind while he has no cerulean flasks on him.

He noted that Hana seemed to be the leader in this onslaught and followed suit the lot of the others heeding her commands. Ophelia stepped in his path, surprising the creature a bit.

"Careful now, mi'dear," he called to her straining to retain his aim. And to make matters more interesting there as a little critter bounding about his feet. It was quite adorable, to say the least.

Another draw of energy, another cast of firey might, the entity of darkness continued to draw the hordes attention away as best as he could muster. "Have another!"
((oh no))
((dancing zombies))

((Love it..!)

Nellie backs up toward the open door, just completely confused now. Was there some kind of drugs in that hummus she had earlier? Because surely she is hallucinating all this fire and ice and magic and... dancing. She has never seen them dance before. Definitely some kind of weird trip. Right? Right!?
Ophelia gasped, nodding and quickly retreating into the warehouse with the others. She knew better than to disobey an order. She stood inside, smiling at the now... dancing zombies? Surely this was some sort of hallucination.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Spring Masquerade 2024

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus