Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » hii! new here, really nervous

hii! im aero, and im completely new to rpr. i usually use discord to rp, but people can get really weird and i would love to stay as anon as possible. im super nervous about joining this, but im willing to give it a try! ^^'

idk how to initiate an rp with someone, because im completely new to this site. so advice/invites(?) are welcome and appreciated!

thanks!

aero <3
Hello, welcome to RPR. The links below should help you out.

Site Rules
This should be your first step. It details expectations for you using the site itself, and carries over to the forums, as the forums are part of the site.

Forum Rules
This should be your next step. Make sure you know the rules of what things are and aren't allowed. They're pretty simple to follow and are there to make sure everyone has the best time possible.

New to Roleplay?
This will explain what roleplay is, and some of the basics to help you understand it better. Even if you are familiar with RP, it can sometimes be a nice refresher to look over the basics again.

Getting started
Explains what RPR is, how to create a character, and how to find an RP to join.

Character Creation Guide
This goes into more depth on how to create and edit a character profile.

Creating Kickbutt Character Profiles
This will give you tips on how to spice up your character profiles to attract more potential RP partners.

Find RP
If you already have a character created, this is where you can go to seek out an RP to join in.

Looking for RP
If you have an idea for your own RP and want to find someone to join it, this is the place to post. Try to add as much information as possible so your potential RP partners know exactly what you're looking for.

Help Database
There are plenty of other very helpful articles here that I didn't link. When you have time, have a browse through it to see if there's something else you think might be of use to you.
Welcome to RPR!

a877b25836d9ed885825f3e08d3a6de4.gif
Hey! Welcome to the site!

I saw you messaged me, I'll respond to that in a sec!

Wanna share your interests or fandoms? Maybe you can find someone who shares 'em!
Welcome to RPR!
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)

Coco dug up Kuso's list of links so I'd start there. People are pretty nice here. Give the 'Looking for RP forum a look and make contact to those that interest you, and most importantly, have fun! :)
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Welcome to our writing community! 📝✨ We're thrilled to have you join us!
Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.
Hello! Welcome to RPR!
Hiya there! Welcome to RPR!

tumblr_n2jxwlJ5ng1sau89xo1_500.gif
Welcome!!!
hey hey, welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your time here on the site :3
Welcome!

Luckily, you can totally make character profiles anonymous here. I know it can be a bit scary sometimes. If you eventually decide to make your characters public, cool, and if not, that's fine, too!

And the way RPR is set up, you can play onsite or off, and there's actually a number of people who also use discord, if you want to look for that. RPR can also have its topics and messages opened into a chat functionality, if that feels like a more comfortable style and pace to you.
Welcome!!
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR 🙂
Welcome welcome! Fortunately, you can play all your characters anonymously! <3 I would start by getting your characters on the site and then putting up an LFRP HERE. You can also answer LFRP posts there, too, if you see one you like. Good luck, and happy hunting for an RP that suits your tastes!
Welcome! I hope you have fun here. ^^

You are on: Forums » Introductions » hii! new here, really nervous

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus