Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New traveler here!

Hello, starlights! I'm Eclipse, Onyx, or Star! (I don't really mind which name you use, I respond to all!) Well, I'm here because I was searching for a new place to roleplay at and come up with new story ideas. I've been roleplaying for several years now - I think about 5? Also, I consider myself at least semi-literate, and I can come up with some good responses if I have the right motivation and ideas. My responses can vary lengths, but it's quite rare for them to be one-liners. I don't like when I give or receive short responses - it's awfully hard to go off of! I'm very creative, often coming up with a lot of new characters or designs to use. In fact, I love drawing out some of my characters and designing them that way before using anything else! Now, in terms of roleplaying, I don't really have any boundaries or triggers. It's all okay for me! (This is shown by how I give a lot of my characters various traumas and whatnot.) Well, I believe that's it for now? If there's anything else you need to know, let me know!
Welcome!!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
AK54sxu.gif

Hello, hello, hello! Welcome to RPR! You know, I'm very similar in that I usually give what I get when it comes to varying lengths and responses! I know the feeling when you put your heart and soul into a post and get something short and unfulfilling in return. It's very discouraging and demotivating. I hope you get all the writing talent your way and that everyone gives you worlds to build and characters to develop!

We're a great community and we've got a lot to offer -- I suggest you check out the active forums, but if you're more of a one-on-one type person, I recommend you putting out an advertisement or trying your hand at searching for other players with like interests. Either way, the Forum Games is one of my favorite hotspots! There are a few people there that put out amazing prompts that really help you go in depth about your characters for all the world to see. It's how I've met some of my partners! :)

I hope you enjoy it here and find what you seek! If you have any questions, feel free to ask any one of us! Have a good 'un!
Hello, welcome to RPR
Welcome to the RPR! 📝✨
Welcome to RPR 🙂
Welcome to RPR!
full_007-im-4a980b5f-f2c5-471e-a0fc-db0ce1f2e335.gif
Welcome to RRP!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya, and welcome to RPR! :D
Hey! Welcome! What genres do you like? I have a bunch of furry high fantasy and found family rps open if you're interested!
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Welcome!

Heh, it's been awhile since I've seen so many people fall back on using terms like "lit" and "semi-lit." Maybe I just don't spend enough tie welcoming folks. ^^;

Anyway, hope you have lots of fun here!
Hello! Welcome to RPR!
Aya

Welcome to RPR! 💛
hello, welcome to the site! :)
Welcome to RPR! I hope you find more fantastic stories and RPs than you know what to do with! :D
Hello and welcome! I hope you have fun, here! :)
Welcome to RPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New traveler here!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus