Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New account.

Hello, I just joined, Greetings.
Hello, welcome to RPR
056c584d9335fcabf080ca43e583e3c4.gif
Welcome to RPR!
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Welcome to the RPR! πŸ“βœ¨
Welcome! Can you share a bit about yourself? :)
Aya

Welcome to the family! πŸ’›
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
β™‘
Welcome!!
AK54sxu.gif

Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! It's a good place to get that RP ball rollin'! Share a bit about yourself -- tell us what you like and what you're looking for. We're a very diverse community so you should be able to find what you seek somewhere around here.

If you're just wanting to get some interaction in pronto, feel free to check out the activity on the forums! We always have some kind of something going on. :)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask one of us and we'll be glad to help! Take care and have a good 'un!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Hey! Mind telling us a bit of yourself?
Welcome! ^^ Hope you have fun, here!
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your stay. <3
Welcome to RPR!
23.anime-girl-smile.gif

πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄ πŸ†ƒπŸ…Ύ πŸ†πŸ…ΏπŸ†, πŸ…³πŸ…°πŸ†πŸ…»πŸ…ΈπŸ…½πŸ…Ά!

Hello there, new friend! I am Hibari Haru. You can call me "Hibari" or "Haru. Whichever you prefer. (Sorry if this is a late welcome, but either way...) It is very nice to meet you.

I hope you are enjoying your stay so far, and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone is super nice. Also, if you (still) need help getting started, you can refer to this helpful πŸ”— link. πŸ”—

Again, it's nice to meet you and see you around!
(ΛΆα΅” α΅• α΅”ΛΆ)πŸ’•

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New account.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus