Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Roleplayer of 7 Years Looking to Get Back Into It

I generally do FNaF roleplays (Fivew Night's at Freddy's) but I've dabbled in a range of other kinds of roleplays as well. I can grow accustomed to pretty much any roleplay, I just do better with FNaF I guess
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
β™‘
CheetaGMZ wrote:
I generally do FNaF roleplays (Fivew Night's at Freddy's) but I've dabbled in a range of other kinds of roleplays as well. I can grow accustomed to pretty much any roleplay, I just do better with FNaF I guess

*in a Sundrop voice*
HELLLLOOOOOOO NEW FRIENDDDD!!

I too am a roleplayer of FNAF! Feel free to PM me and look through my RP information (located on my profile) if you wanna RP sometime!

Welcome to RPR!
Hey! I hope you enjoy yourself here, welcome to RPR! Let me know if you need anything or want to talk!
giphy.gif
Hey! Welcome!

I'd heavily recommend Lucas, who replied to this thread, they are really cool and a good friend!

I do furry RP as my specialty if you are interested!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR!
Hello, welcome to RPR
Welcome to RPR, my friend! I hope you enjoy your stay!

lucifer-hazbin-hotel.gif
Welcome to RPR
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Welcome! I think I've occasionally seen folks here looking for FNaF stuff, so hopefully you'll find some fun games. :D
She bowed.
Welcome to RPR
Be most welcome on this awesome website :D
RPR is home to so much creativity, and I'm sure that you're not alone with your interest for FNAF
I hope your stay will be amazing and you'll find lots of new friends!
23.anime-girl-smile.gif

πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄ πŸ†ƒπŸ…Ύ πŸ†πŸ…ΏπŸ†, πŸ…³πŸ…°πŸ†πŸ…»πŸ…ΈπŸ…½πŸ…Ά!

Hello there, new friend! I am Hibari Haru. You can call me "Hibari" or "Haru." Whichever you prefer. (Sorry if this is a late welcome, but either way...) It is very nice to meet you.

I hope you are enjoying your stay so far, and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone is super nice. Also, if you need help getting started, you can refer to this helpful πŸ”— link. πŸ”—

Again, it's nice to meet you and see you around!
(ΛΆα΅” α΅• α΅”ΛΆ)πŸ’•
Welcome to the RPR! πŸ“βœ¨
FNaF scared the living daylights out of me when it first came out! One of my favourite jump-scare horrors. :) Also, welcome!
full_007-im-4a980b5f-f2c5-471e-a0fc-db0ce1f2e335.gif
mlp-herd.gif

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Roleplayer of 7 Years Looking to Get Back Into It

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus