Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello to all! Long time roleplayer first time here

Heya! I go by varen here, its the last name of most of my main ocs. But I do have lots to choose from which I'll eventually get posted here to be checked out. I'm in my 30s and have been rping since I was in my teens. Over the last couple decades I've been creating an entire rp world and universe, which is where most of my ocs come from. I rp in any genre besides normal life ones. My world is a high magic fantasy world but I also love scifi. Lately been loving to after apocalypse type rps. I'm always up for battles as well. If anyone wants to rp with me or just chat/ ask about my ocs just send me a message or post here, always happy to find new rp friends.
Welcome to RPR!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Welcome to RPR, my friend! I hope you enjoy your stay!
Welcome! I love high fantasy too and have a ton of open RPs if youe interested!
Welcome to RPR!
Hey! I hope you enjoy yourself here, welcome to RPR! Let me know if you need anything or want to talk! My PMs are always open.
giphy.gif
Welcome, hope you enjoy your time here!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
β™‘
A2-C61-D18-15-A1-4-B70-BB61-1-FBF4444-A878.gif

All aboard the welcome train!

Welcome to RPR! <3 I hope you enjoy it here on this site. Everyone within this community is always so friendly, don’t worry. Remember: never be afraid to ask questions!
Welcome! Sounds like you've got plenty of neat stuff to build from. :D
Hello, welcome to RPR
full_007-im-425702b5-07e6-4c72-85e7-429b16778e9c.gif
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
23.anime-girl-smile.gif

πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄ πŸ†ƒπŸ…Ύ πŸ†πŸ…ΏπŸ†, πŸ…³πŸ…°πŸ†πŸ…»πŸ…ΈπŸ…½πŸ…Ά!

Hello there, new friend! Great to have you join us. I am Hibari Haru. You can call me "Hibari" or "Haru." Whichever you prefer. It is very nice to meet you.

I hope you are enjoying your stay so far, and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone is super nice. Also, if you still need help getting started, you can refer to this helpful πŸ”— link. πŸ”—

Again, it's nice to meet you and see you around!
(ΛΆα΅” α΅• α΅”ΛΆ)πŸ’•
Welcome to the RPR! πŸ“βœ¨
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.
Welcome! Always happy to see other RPers in their 30s. ^^

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello to all! Long time roleplayer first time here

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus