Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello Hellooo

Hello Everyone I hope you guys are having a nice day,

Im Ace, or Max (You can call me Ace or Max, they are both not my real name anyways), I have been interested in Roleplaying but I had nobody to Roleplay with until a friend of mine showed me this website so here I am! I have been Roleplaying for some time now. I like some sorts of Roleplay mostly Adventure or Sci-Fi. I have been Roleplaying for some time now even though not with people. Yes. I am answering the questions they gave us as an idea, don't question me I'm socially awkward. I have a cat named Luna she's 3 years old now, she does not like me much but oh well she is still a cute one. Im a Student, right now on my last year in High School in Germany, hopefully I can continue the extra 2 years to get a chance to go to University to study Motorsports and work as an Engineer in Formula 1. At worst a Mechanic in Formula 1. I hope to find friends here and hopefully can!
Hey! Welcome!
Welcome to the RPR, Max! πŸ“βœ¨
Welcome to RPR!
Hello, welcome to RPR
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Welcome to RPR!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
β™‘
Welcome to RPR
Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay here! And good luck with your studies!
Hello Max/Ace! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Welcome! Hope you have a great time, here. :)
Hello there! Welcome to the RPR family :D
Welcome to rpr
23.anime-girl-smile.gif

πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄ πŸ†ƒπŸ…Ύ πŸ†πŸ…ΏπŸ†, πŸ…³πŸ…°πŸ†πŸ…»πŸ…ΈπŸ…½πŸ…Ά!

Hello there, new friend! I am Hibari Haru. You can call me "Hibari" or "Haru." Whichever you prefer. It is very nice to meet you.

I hope you are enjoying your stay so far, and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone is super nice. Also, if you still need help getting started, you can refer to this helpful πŸ”— link. πŸ”— Or go here to look for any RP prompt you wish to participate in or post.

Again, it's nice to meet you and see you around!
(ΛΆα΅” α΅• α΅”ΛΆ)πŸ’•
hay nice too meet ya friend glad to see someone else likes the name max lol and someone whos german like me lol but hope you have some fun or if anything just dm I'm sure we can make something ^w^
lEitOEX.gif

Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.
Helloo, welcome to RPR! I don't RP except during events much these days - there are lots of holidays on here but usually just site-specific ones, at the end of April, during or near the seasonal changes, at the beginning of December, and also on Halloween. :D lots of fun! What kind of sci-fi do you like? My main character I roleplay with is Hanley, a sci-fi captain based off of Star Trek stuff, but I use her for other sci-fi roleplay and recently for a fantasy one. But anyway, I like multiple genres. And cats are so cute. If you ever wanna talk about anime or sci-fi, hit me up and I'll chat.
Have a good one!

~Shinyrainbowlithogra :) ;D <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 πŸŒ»βœ¨β­βœ¨β­βœ¨πŸŒΌπŸŒΉπŸŒ³β˜˜οΈπŸ€πŸ€
Aya

Welcome welcome! πŸ’›
WELC🌎ME!
WE'RE SO GLAD YOU COULD JOIN US! 🌻

tumblr_pmf2pcW4r41x8txmho1_640.gif

Check the Getting Started Guide and Help Database if you have any questions or concerns about the website.
Enjoy your day or night, and your stay at RPR, I hope it's going to be a wonderful one! πŸ₯³

- From Lucas

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello Hellooo

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus