Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey, just joined!

Hey, I just joined, its nice to meet everyone on this.
Hello Carly Davis! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Hello there! Welcome to the RPR family :D
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Hey! Welcome! It's nice to meet you too!
lEitOEX.gif

Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.
Welcome to RPR!!! I hope you like it here!!! :D
Hey there welcome to RPR
Hello, welcome to RPR
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Nice to meet you as well! Welcome to RPR! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Aya

It’s nice to meet you too! 💛
WELC🌎ME!
WE'RE SO GLAD YOU COULD JOIN US! 🌻

tumblr_pmf2pcW4r41x8txmho1_640.gif

Check the Getting Started Guide and Help Database if you have any questions or concerns about the website.
Enjoy your day or night, and your stay at RPR, I hope it's going to be a wonderful one! 🥳

- From Lucas
Hi there, welcome to the website. ^_^ what kind of roleplay or stories do you like? Do you have any favorite media forms? I like scrolling social media, reading manga, watching movies, reading digital and print fanfiction, and paper books. I love the smell of a good book. I think ambiance is pretty big. I play a handful of RPGs, some soft farming and accessorizing, some hectic adventuring, some somewhere in between. What about you?
Thanks for introducing yourself. Have a good one. Look into the drop-down menu if you want to find your way around! See you around the website, possibly, I'll say hello if I do! Bye-bye ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

~ Shinyrainbowlithogra 🌻 ☀️ 🌳
Welcome! :) Hope you have fun here!
Spotted you in the MHA roleplayers post. I've got some MHA OCs in my pocket, hope to see meet you in a MHA setting rp soon~
Welcome to the RPR! 📝✨
Hope you love the site
mlp-herd.gif
Welcome to RPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey, just joined!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus