Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings to All Writers!

Hello, hello, everyone!

I just joined this website and am excited to find new partners and new friends to write with and enjoy our shared hobbies with! I'm a 25 year old graduate just looking to pass my time writing and find other like minded people who enjoy more fantasy and science fiction oriented hobbies! I'll probably shop around a lot and do my best to communicate and be as friendly as I always am to anyone I come across ^^.

As a rule of thumb if anyone is looking to roleplay with me, I only roleplay with folks in my ballpark of an age range! Sorry if you're too young, but I'm just not comfortable spending time with people too young for me to really hang out with, haha.
Hey there welcome to RPR!
Heya! Welcome to RPR!! I hope you like it here. :D Since you mentioned age, I want to let you know that you can sort LFRPs by 18+, so you would only be RPing with adults. I hope that helps!
hey! welcome!

I hope you find someone in your age range and write some beautiful and fun stories with them!
Welcome to RPR! Hope you enjoy your stay here!
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Hello, welcome to RPR
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
β™‘
Aya

Welcome! πŸ’› hope you like it here
lEitOEX.gif

Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
WELC🌎ME!
WE'RE SO GLAD YOU COULD JOIN US! 🌻

tumblr_pmf2pcW4r41x8txmho1_640.gif

Check the Getting Started Guide and Help Database if you have any questions or concerns about the website.
Enjoy your day or night, and your stay at RPR, I hope it's going to be a wonderful one! πŸ₯³

- From Lucas
Welcome to RPR! We hope you have a good time here. :3 What kind of sci-fi and fantasy are you into?
Have a nice time, see you around! Don't forget to poke around the drop-down menu to find fun new things. Bye-bye!

~ Shinyrainbowlithogra 🌻⭐✨✨⭐🌻⭐✨🌻 πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒŒπŸŒŒπŸŒŒπŸŒŒπŸŒŒπŸŒ³πŸπŸŒ²πŸŒ΄πŸŽ„πŸŒ³πŸπŸŒ΄πŸŒ²πŸŽ„
Welcome! I think you'll definitely find enough people within your age range to write with. Have fun! :)
Hope you find your rp partners here, theres plenty of us and even plentier plots and ideas!
Hello there! Welcome to the RPR family :D
Welcome to the RPR! πŸ“βœ¨
This site helps foster creativity, so I hope you enjoyl
mlp-herd.gif
Welcome to RPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings to All Writers!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus