Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi :)

Syncronix

Hi there! I've been roleplaying for a couple years now, but I'm still not that good at it :P
This is my first time using this site. I'm just looking to make some friends and have some fun :)
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Syncronix Topic Starter

Thank you!
I'm sure I will :)
Welcome to RPR!
Hey! Welcome! What genres do you like?
Welcome to RPR!
Hello, welcome to RPR
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Hello there! Welcome to the RPR family :D
Hello Sync! Welcome to RP Repository! :)

Edit: "Syncronix" ... That was quick.
Welcome to the RPR! 📝✨
Welcome to the site! Happy writing!
AK54sxu.gif

This is a wonderful place to get started on a new journey! We're a very good community, friendly, open, and diverse! If you're looking for something specific I highly recommend you put in an advert for it with one of your prepared characters! But if you want to fly by the seat of your pants, I definitely suggest checking out the forums! The Forum Games, in particular, have the most fun in my humble opinion!

If you have any questions or what have you, feel free to reach out to one of us and we'd be glad to help!
Welcome to RPR,
🦆Syncronix!🦆
giphy.gif
Syncronix Topic Starter

Thank you all!
lEitOEX.gif

Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi :)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus