Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hiii :3

Hii !!!
This is my first post here, mainly because im looking for some good roleplaying websites other than Amino!
I have been rping for nearly over 5 years now and i'm mainly interested in horror, romance, or action rps! I'm a big sucker for slowburn and friends-to-lovers, and even the tooth-rotting and cozy fluff and the occasional spice.

I'm currently into a few fandoms that i want to rp. Right now, i have a returning hyperfixation on Aphmau's Minecraft Diaries and Identity V.
I'm looking for someone who would want to rp MCD Garrance (Garroth x Laurance) with me! (I'm interested in playing Laurance rn!)

I'm a semi-lit to lit, depending on how much you give me to work with, and sometimes i can be very descriptive!

My only rules are :
+ no god-mode
+ no controlling my character(s)
+ no usage of ** for actions and whatnot
+ please use enough English and proper grammar, i dont expect u to be a pro at English, but enough to where it's understandable and coherent!
+ please have enough knowledge of the MCD lore!
+ please use //, {, or anything like that when u are OOC

I don't mind building more onto the plot and other ideas, just as long as u tell me abt it and we both agree on it! I don't mind adult themes, just as long as it is something we both agree on!

uhgmmmm this is all i have for now as i am still a student and it is currently 4:44 am. I am still very new to this website, so i am fine with rping on here or on disc!
Welcome to RPR! Love your name! :D I hope you like it here! All this information is awesome BTW, you may find you have good luck posting on the LFRP forums! πŸ’•
Welcome! Try posting in the Looking for RP forum to see what other people are hoping to start, or to put feelers out for your own search. :) Happy writing!
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Welcome! Btw I feel like you should add those play rules to your profile rather than your intro
Hello, welcome to RPR
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
β™‘
Welcome to RPR!
Hello and welcome to RPR! I also finished making my post around 3AM when I joined so hopefully you got some rest and have fun writing!
Hello and welcome to RPR! You’ll love this place and fine everything you need to have a fun role play experience!
Welcome to RPR!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
lEitOEX.gif

Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.
AK54sxu.gif

Hello and welcome to RP Repository! You came at a good time! :D We've been celebrating RPR's 14th birthday with our annual event of Epic Week! I hope you find it welcoming and enjoyable here -- I know forums are kinda daunting due to it being so public, but if you prefer a more one-on-one interaction, try doing an ad for yourself or seek out like-minded folks who would be glad to do the RPs you enjoy!

By the way, I love your username! It's adorable! OH! And if you have any questions or what have you, feel free to reach out to any one of us and we'll be happy to help! :) Take care and have a good 'un out there!
Welcome to RPR!
23.anime-girl-smile.gif

πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄ πŸ†ƒπŸ…Ύ πŸ†πŸ…ΏπŸ†, πŸ…³πŸ…°πŸ†πŸ…»πŸ…ΈπŸ…½πŸ…Ά!

Hello there, new friend! I am Hibari Haru. You can call me "Hibari" or "Haru." Whichever you prefer. It is very nice to meet you.

I hope you are enjoying your stay so far, and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone is super nice. Also, if you still need help getting started, you can refer to this helpful πŸ”— link. πŸ”— Or go here to look for any RP prompt you wish to participate in or post.

Again, it's nice to meet you and see you around!
(ΛΆα΅” α΅• α΅”ΛΆ)πŸ’•
Welcome to the RPR! πŸ“βœ¨
Annyeonghaseo! I don't watch Aphmau most of the time, but she has some cool plots! I don't really agree with having dating shows aimed at kids, but her content isn't the worst and doesn't seem to be filled with scary stuff/dirty jokes, so, I tolerate it 😌 I'm a part time wannabe novelist (I think about writing a lot, less actual writing), I enjoy nostalgia, I'm a bit of a snob, and I love books, cooking, and anime! I'm not a student, exactly, but I do like learning stuff! I might enter into a college program sometime for a scholarship, lol, but student debt scares me so I'm okay with getting my own education... Off the Internet or something... Libraries....
Anyway if you wanna chat that's cool! I RP small adventure stuff most of the time, I've done some Undertale RP based on a playthrough I watched and some OC content, and I've done various mini LARPs as a child and teen lol. We called it playing a game of pretend, but I got really into it, lol. I like blogging because I talk a lot! But I have a hard time making friends because I, uh, forget about people in a way if I don't talk to them constantly! But that's enough from me! Have a good time, send me a message if you wanna chat about Minecraft or libraries or fandoms, and maybe join up with Epic Week event later on?! It's still going!

Have a good one! Byebye!

~ Shinyrainbowlithogra <3 🌺 🌻 πŸ’ πŸ€ β­πŸ€πŸŒΉπŸŒ» 🌺 🌼 πŸ’ <3 ✨ ⭐ ✨ 🌈 πŸ„ 🌈 πŸ„πŸŒˆ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ ⭐ 🌺 🌼 πŸ’ ⭐ ✨⭐ ✨ ⭐ ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ ⭐ ✨
Aya

Welcome to RPR! πŸ’›

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hiii :3

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus