Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Looking for a long term rp partner, or group!

Hi! I'm SkyCheese, I need to find an rp partner or group, because I have not had a long term one in ages! I don't mind any age or gender, I just need somebody who is willing to be active a few times a week, we can set up a schedule. The same applies for a group, too! I have a few ideas ready for any number of people!
Hey! Welcome! What specific kind of rp do you like? Fantasy, sci-fi, etc. And can you tell us a bit more about yourself?
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR!
6elf756i.gif

Welcome on board, people are really nice around here, I think you'll find something!
Hiya, welcome to RPR! I'm to erratic to keep to a lot of schedules, but good luck!! Your characters seem fun! :)

It's epic week, so get out there and walrus it up if you want to do that.
Have a good one! :)

~ Shinyrainbowlithogra :)
Hey there welcome to RPR 🙂
Hello welcome to RPR
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Hello Sky! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Aya

Welcome to RPR! 💛
Welcome SkyCheese! Love your character designs and hope you enjoy it here!
Welcome! Try checking out the Looking for RP forums. Post a search of your own or take a look at what others are looking for; I guarantee you'll find something! :)
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
lEitOEX.gif

Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.
AK54sxu.gif

Good day to you and welcome to RPR! Group RPs are very, very popular around here and I highly suggest you go gander around the forums for activity to start off with. There's a handful of folks who have active groups and are attempting to recruit as well. I think if you poke around you might find some truffles of talent about!

If you're looking for a more singular approach I would certainly recommend doing a search and possibly putting up and advertisement for one of your characters and the specifics to the role-play you're wanting. There is a forum that I think is really great for meshing with other writers -- Forum Games! It's got a lot of different games where you can interact ICly for that RP itch that needs a good scratchin'!

If you need help with anything or have questions or what have you, feel free to reach out to any one of us. We're a great community! :D
Welcome to the RPR! 📝✨
Welcome to RPR!
Hello and welcome to RPR! We are so happy you are here and we hope you enjoy your time here! :)
Welcome to RPR! Hope you're able to find what you're looking for.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Looking for a long term rp partner, or group!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus