Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Looking for a long term RP partner

Hey, I’m Jess! I’m fairly new to roleplay I’d say no more than two years but I love meeting people’s characters. I’m looking for romance focused plots, and anything sexual is fine, as long as our characters have chemistry.

I’m currently disabled and homebound so I have plenty of time to respond, though you’re welcome to take your time. I have an older kitty cat at home that I adore and take care of. I’m sure she’d love your characters too.

If you’re interested in getting to know each other some more and perhaps roleplaying, send me a message and I’d love to hear from you!

I’m totally new to this site so be patient with me lol.
Hey welcome to RPR 🙂
Welcome to RPR!!! :D
Hi! Welcome to RPR! ❤️
Hello, welcome to RPR
Hello Jess! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Welcome to RPR! I hope you have a wonderful time here. :)
AK54sxu.gif

Hello and a fine welcome to you to our wonderful li'l ol' community. RP Repository is a wonderful place to get that story buildin' going. If you are looking for a one-on-one, I suggest you advertise your plots and characters and seek out the specifics. Though I really suggest you also take to the forums -- they're a wonderful place to start interacting with other writers and getting your characters out there.

RPR is a very easy-going place for role-play and no one is rushing anyone -- we're a great little community and willing to help you find your niche if anything. I hope you enjoy it here and if you have any questions or what have you, feel free to reach out to any one of us. :)
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
lEitOEX.gif

Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.
Welcome to the site, Jess!
Welcome to RPR, Jess! Talking about characters is addictive don't get me started (please get me started). If you ever want to headcanon dump, my PMs are open
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR Jess. Got a fine bunch of people around here, hope you enjoy your time!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Welcome! Enjoy this place!
Hello and welcome to RPR! :)
Aya

Welcome, welcome! ♥️
Welcome to the RPR! 📝✨
Welcome! Take a look at the Looking for RP forums: you can post your own search for a partner, or see what other people are looking for! :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Looking for a long term RP partner

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus