Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Search for the Sky Temple (romance allowed)

Blanca DeArco (played by ChibiBlanca) Topic Starter

Blanca looked at her puzzled.
''My shoulder got slashed earlier, the guy we rescued healed it. So your looking to get this..Sky temple?''

She nodded. "Yeah." She looked over at Aaron then back at Silver. "is there a possibility you can maybe... fly?"
She shook her head sadly, and spreads her small wings. ''I know my brother can fly, but with humans attacking dragons he's gone hostile and won't let anyone close to his cave. I'd hate it if Gir accidently found him.''

"Aww.. oh well. But yeah if Gir finds your brother theres no telling what he'll do."
As she started to speak, a large black figure flies past the moons front, screeching, before it fades into the night. She gulps. ''And theres a reason humans have a bounty on him. BLack as a moonless night, wings big enough to block sunlight...Doesn't the humans read books about him?''

"not that i know of but that makes sense why he has a bounty on him."
''From what I know, he's been taking humans as hostages, snatching them from homes before he flies bakc to his cave and eats them. He's got tons of treasure, though he suposedly takes some to the Sky Temple for some reason. That screech we heard was him..He just flew past the moons light before vanishing. To get another human, no doubt.''

"Lets hope it isn't Gir."
---
Gir grabbed his sword from under a tree and stood up. the light faded real fast then it appeared again with a loud screech. He followed the sound to find a dragon.
''I hope not...''

The blackened dragon swoops down into a clearing close to a small pond, and roars loudly, frightening off some small deer. Huge wings fold, four on back and a set on the tail. The dragon leans its head into the lake, drinking some water, though listening for others.
Aaron (played by DL909)

"so..you are looking for the Sky Temple..?"

He caught a look at the creature before it disapeared again.

''Aaron, did you ever hear of a blackened dragon nicknamed Dark?''
Aaron (played by DL909)

He shook his head slightly.

"no...ive never seen much of dragons until now.."
''Well, I have been hiding from humans for years.''

Blanca nodded. "Yeah thats what im searching for."
---
Gir Walked up behind the dragon and slashed his tail.

rolled 2d20 and got 26

He succeeded in only cutting off one of the wings on the tail. With a painful screech, the blackened beast whips its tail into Gir as the behemoth turns to glare at him slowly, giant wings on back hanging to the ground.

[and so forth we meet the feared black dragon...xD]
Gir (played by ChibiBlanca) Topic Starter

(lol x3)

Gir got hit by it's tail and flew back. He got back up and staggered towards the dragon clanking everytime his right foot landed. He kicked off into the air with his metal foot and stabbed the dragon once more.

rolled 2d20 and got 20

The dragon lowers its chipped horns, hitting the blade with a dull clang. The horn cracks a bit, but stays intact. ''Grrrrrarrrrrr.'' The dragon snarled, blowing out a blackened steam, claws stained red, wings large and spread slightly. Scales covered in wounds from previous challengers, though the most recent was the stabbed left eye from a few days ago.
Gir (played by ChibiBlanca) Topic Starter

Gir stared at the dragon when it spread its wings and gulped. he looked in his pack as fast as he could and thew a dagger at it before dashing off in the opposite direction.

rolled 2d20 and got 24

The dagger hits its foot, and gets stuck. The dragon screeches loudly, and chases after Gir, snarling, wings folded tightly. Feet hitting the ground, rumbling it a bit. The dragon wasn't a good runner, as it barely kept pace to Gir, far behind him.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Search for the Sky Temple (romance allowed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus