Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Search for the Sky Temple (romance allowed)

Aaron (played by DL909)

Ah..memory loss..something i had expirienced as well.

"thats alright..."

He plucked a feather out of the air and looked at it, the aura around him diming slightly.
She still held her bleeding shoulder. ''My memories just gone..Everyone that sees me is scared ot of theor wits..Oww..My shoulder.''
Aaron (played by DL909)

He looked at her shoulder, then glanced at the sky. I want to test something... Is He still with me...?

"come here, ill fix your shoulder.."
She looks at him hesitantly, then walks over, shoulder stained in blood.
Aaron (played by DL909)

Whispering a prayer he tentitavly touched the wound, and it glowed slightly before healing itself.

Ah..so He is...

The fallen Angel smiled at the thought.
''T..T...Thank you...'' She said, staring at the healed wound.
Aaron (played by DL909)

he nodded. "it was nothing.."

stretching out the broken wing he tried again to close it, this time with a better result.

It closed enough for him to make them dissapear into his back. All that remain were two small slits between his shoulder blades.
Silver looks puzzled. ''I have wings too. Onnly theor too small for flying.'' She remarked. flapping the golden wings, before folding them. ''My names Silver's Fears Sinatra, but people mostly call me Silver.''

[going to bed. night]
Aaron (played by DL909)

(night!)
"interesting..!"
His smile widened slightly.

"i am Aaron."
''Nice to meet you. At least you didn't try to attack me. I guess my memory loss is hiding something that the humans know. Do you know of a Sky Temple?''
Aaron (played by DL909)

The Sky Temple!

"yes.. I've been there before. My friends and i usually watch as the new ruler is placed there."

Infact, he had often been a guardian for them, until being sent to Earth.
''I've never heard of it until now. Brother used to fly around sometimes. But if he did, I either couldn't see it or don't remember.''
Blanca DeArco (played by ChibiBlanca) Topic Starter

(BACK! :D)

Blanca Was surprised when the cybrog wrapped his arms around her then she realized who he was. She hugged him back and rubbed the back of his head trying to calm him down. She looked at the winged man and smiled notcing him wake up. "Welcome back to living i must say." She then looked at Silver. "i'm... sorry about that, My friend here isn't very found of... dragons." Blanca forced the cyborg to turn around and looked at Silver. "This is my friend, Gir. Gir meet Silver."
---
Gir hissed and dashed behind Blanca drawing his sword and aiming it at Silver. "Make a false move and you're dead meat!"
[wb. ssory for the tons of posts. x3;]

Silver sighs. ''If I wanted to attack, I would have done so. I don't have much memory, so I'm scared of myself. Relax. Theres two types of dragons. Those that fight, and those that are friendly unless threatened. I'm the second type.''
Aaron (played by DL909)

(wbbbb!!!!!)

He watched them silently.

Old friends, perhaps..?

His glowing gaze locked on Gir. Something dark is blocking his heart...i want to..help this cyborg...
She hangs her wings, sighing. ''Everyone wants to kill me. I can;t figure out why...''
Gir (played by ChibiBlanca) Topic Starter

Gir grunted. "really?! Dragons nearly killed me!" He held the sword tighter in his hand. "I want to kill every Dragon i find until i find and kill the one that did this to me!"
''Killing me will give you nothing.'' She scoffed.

[as again, Silver has no clue what damage she's done in the past. XD]
Blanca DeArco (played by ChibiBlanca) Topic Starter

(lol xD)

Blanca took the sword and threw it away from the group. "yes it will!" Gir hissed before whining when Blanca threw his sword away. He got up and followed it into the woods.

rolled 2d20 and got 10

Silver relaxes a bit, folding the blade on her feathered tail. ''So far I've fought nothing, but if I get hurt again..''

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Search for the Sky Temple (romance allowed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus