Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Crossroads[1x1]

Ulrin Lightbringer (played by Earendill) Topic Starter

Ulrin lookedat her with asmile "No need to be afraid, you'll get used to it. I've yet to see someone fall off, I doubt you can even if you tried. Although I suggest to better not try, just in case."
Yveine (played by Anonymouse)

She just nodded, looking back up at him. "So... Where do we go now?" She asked, tilting her head curiously.

Ulrin shrugged and gestured all around "Pick a color you like and we can follow the leyline. At the end of each line is a sort of nexus that channels the energy into a portal."

She nodded, looking around. She saw a soft indigo colored line, pointing at it. "How about that one?" She asked, looking back up at him.

Ulrin grinned "An, indigo, the color of wisdom. Excellent choice." And off Ulrin went, direction Indigo! "I do hope the nexus isn't too far away. I once spent days travelling towards one."

Softly padding behind him, she followed after Ulrin. "I just hope we can get there soon." She said, smiling up at him as she followed the indigo line.

Ulrin shrugged "What's the hurry, dear? Not like anything is going to harm us here. Not to mention the ground is strangely comfortable to walk on. Handy, seeing you're barefoot."

"Um... I-I'm just excited." Yveine said shhepishly, blushing as she looked up at him.

Ulrin smiled and looked around "Oh yes, even I am still as excited as when I first set foot in this place. Don't worry! We'll get there soon enough. Plenty of sights to see to keep us busy on our way."

"This is probably the most bizarre thing I've ever seen." She said, looking around as she smiled. That's when she realized she was still holding his hand...

Yveine carefully pulled it away, blushing deeply. She hadn't met a man before, so this was awkward in her case.

"And you've only been here for a few minutes. This world has plenty of surprises left to show you!" Ulrin hadn't exactly paid much attention to the hand holding. Oh no, he was too busy being happy to show off the Crossroads to someone.

"I'd love to see more." She said and smiled, letting her hair down as ashe relaxed.

"In due time, ym dear, in due time." Ulrin replied as they kept walking the road "This place holds just as mch mysteries for me as for you."

She nodded. "Oh.. does anyone age here?" She asked, looking up at him again.

Ulrin stopped in his tracks for a moment to look at her "Time doesn't seem to have much of a grasp here, so I doubt we age normally. No idea how exactly it flows. Still working on that."

She nodded. "So... we could step through a portal and be a different age..?" She asked. so many questions, and she had all the time to answer them.

Ulrin shook his head "I doubt it. At least hasn't happened to me -yet-. It's only time in the Crossroads that's messed up for as far as I can tell. So basically when we step in, we sort of exist outside of time. Days here could be months in the outside world."

Yveine nodded, stretching a bit. "What about food?" She asked. "I'm pretty sure you'd like some more of my soup.."

Ulrin looked around "I usually keep a stock of food here that I take with me from the other worlds. It doesn't seem to go bad here, or at least not quickly. In the excitement I didn't think of bringing it with us though, it's still at the other nexus."

She nodded, smiling. "Then we''ll just have to gather some more food." She said, nodding to herself.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Crossroads[1x1]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus