Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Crossroads[1x1]

Ulrin Lightbringer (played by Earendill) Topic Starter

Ulrin points to one of the other leylines "That one, as I said. Maybe I should teach you how to read these things on day."
Yveine (played by Anonymouse)

She blushed a bit, feeling sheepish now. "I'd rather stick to my first choice..." She said, looking up at him.

Ulrin nodded and followed behind her "On we go then!"

She smiled, walking along the leyline as she looked back at him.

Ulrin waved at her as she looked back "Hello, fancy meeting you here. Come here often?"

"Just once." She said sweetly, laughing to herself as they walked.

"Shame, Crossroads could do with more women." Ulrin replied, laughing "Oh, we're almost there!" he exclaimed, pointing up "That's where we were not too long ago."

"Oh wow.." She said as she looked up, smiling. "What would happen if we stumbled upon a world of only women...? would you stay there?"

Ulrin shook his head "What's the point? If it's only woman, I doubt they'd care about a man. Humans adapt, dear. Hah, no. Staying somewhere isn't exactly what I'm looking for, I'm a traveller. Unless it's a really awesome world."

"Describe a really awesome world.." She requested, looking up at him as they walked.

"Now now, it wouldn't be awesome and wonderful if I imagined it! Reality never lives up to ideals, and gettign your ideals too high is a surefire way into depression. Nono, I'll decide that on the spot!"

She laughed softly. "All right, then." Yveine said, looking around again as they continued their journey.

At long last they came to the nexus, a glowing indigo crystal surrounding by a halo of the dust that was found everywhere on the Crossroads "And now we wait for a portal!"

She nodded, sitting down gently as she sighed. "I hope I can get a pair of shoes here..." She said.

Ulrin sat down as well "Or maybe it'll be a waterworld! No need for shoes then."

"now that, would be awesome." She said, laughing a bit. "What should we do while we wat...?"

Ulrin looked at Yveine for a moment, puzzled "I honestly don't know. First time I've had company here."

"Hm... Ah, I know. There's a game I used to play with my guardian before he left.." She said, looking over at him. "Think of something, and I'll ask questions about it. Until I guess it right." She said and smiled softly.

"Alright. Lets see! Okay, I have something. Guess away."

"All right... Um... Is it living?" She asked.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Crossroads[1x1]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus