Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Crossroads[1x1]

Ulrin Lightbringer (played by Earendill) Topic Starter

Ulrin nodded as well "I suppose, yeah. Oh well, time flows differently here, we won't grow hungry that fast." Ulrin then started moving again.
Yveine (played by Anonymouse)

She nodded, looking around some more. "I think I'm going to like it here.." She said, leaning on him as they walked. She was glad to have gotten out of there.

Ulrin smiled "Good. You'll probably return here often if you don't get tempted to stay in one of the worlds we visit."

Yveine laughed softly. "I'm not sure if any of the worlds would interest me, though." She said, sighing as they walked along the indigo line.

Ulrin shrugged "You never know! Maybe you'll even meet some cute off-world boy and fall in love. Everything is possible with the Crossroads."

She blushed deeply, looking down. "Maybe.." She said, looking off into the distance and thought about it.

Ulrin bumped her with his shoulder "No need to be shy. We'll probably be spending tons of time together. Well, unless some daring prince already steals you away in the next world."

"Or some horrible people take me away to examine me, like you mentioned eariler..." She said, looking down at her feet.

Ulrin waved that comment off "Naw, I'll keep you safe. You look like a regular girl as long as you don't get wet. Could just be my little sister, nothing magical."

She smiled and nodded her head, lifting it to look up at him. "All right then. But if worse comes to worst, I will freeze anything." She said yawning softly.

"Getting tired, m'dear?" the sorcerer inquired at the girl's yawn "Can always camp out in the Crossroads for the night. Nothing to worry about and no bad weather here."

She yawned again, looking up at him. "Not entirely.." She said softly, leaning on him.

Ulrin wrapped an arm around her shoulder to support her "Sure? Day and night are somewhat non-existant here, so you might find it slightly uncomfortable to get into a decent sleep rhytm until you get used to the place."

"Using my magic wears me a bit..." She said softly, looking up at him sleepily.

"You haven't used that much magic, have you? Then again, I suppose you're young and without any decent training. I'm surprised how much intelligence you show, being stuck in the same old cave for years." Ulrin came to a stop again "Well, we can camp out here. If you gather up some of the dust you can form a makeshfit bed. It's strangely solid."

She looked at him, sighing a bit as she stretched. Yveine did what he instructed, gather some dust and laying her underskirt over it. She lay down on it, curling up and smiling. "It's really soft..."

Ulrin nodded "So I've noticed. No idea just how it works, however. It looks like just a cloud of dust, but it's way more solid than that. Not to mention it barely moves, so no need worrying you'll be floating off in your sleep." Ulrin looked around "If it does happen, however, try and find the indigo line again. Follow it in the direction the energy flows, should see blips of it pass now and then."

Too late for that, Ulrin. She had already fallen asleep. Yveine rolled over, snuggling into the cloud's dust as it shifted to fit her form.

Ulrin smiled and proceeded to gather up his own pile of dust. Although he wasn't planning on sleeping just yet. The sorcerer merely build himself a comfortable seat and stared off into the dark abyss that was the place between roads, lost in contemplation.

Yveine slept for... well, she exactly wasn't sure. It felt like a mere five minutes to her. She woke up, stretching as she stood up. She picked up her underskirt, tying it over her dress for later use.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Crossroads[1x1]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus