Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Steal a RP Character from the person above!

Atheist wrote:
As a fan of licensed characters myself, I have to say that Swee--erm, Ben Barker looks like a fun little jaunt down Horror Lane with a pleasant slice of AU!

In fact, I recall some of your lovely characters from ol' times back when we were floating around in the same communities here and there. It's nice to see you again!

Hello again! Good to see you as well :) I do recognize your Moriarty character, not sure if your username was different though? Forgive me, my memory is a bit blurry when it comes to those days 😅 PM me if you're up for rping one day :)
MangoNekros

Rourke reminds me of that guy from that one meme. Hold up lemme find it

pmu6y8x9n0i51.jpg
I’m going to take mr Ackerman if you don’t mind
Hahaaaa Dao is allll mineeee!
MangoNekros

Sanya. Yeh
Hey, wouldn't say no to adding ol' Guts into my collection. Not that he fits the GarnVerse at all, but it'd be cool to have him roam the Konian wilds & give me excuses to use the iconic OOOOOOOOOOOH OHO OHO OHOOOOHOOOO theme in me stories gheueheuehe
I think Clickjaw would make a fine addition to my cast of unholy monsters... Now hand him over! >:D
Would Eleanor and Elliot count as one? Just so they can pose for the pic-you-know-about! ;)
Curly is mine and will be very loved.
I'll take it upon me to rehome the lanky man in green onesie thank you
Oliver Quill seems so well fleshed out and his profile is gorgeous. I'll steal him.
Alleluia wrote:
Oliver Quill seems so well fleshed out and his profile is gorgeous. I'll steal him.
This Adrik Vilmos is M I N E Holds up peace sign then vanishes with Adrik Vilmos
The Alien Hominid is cool!!
I'll just take that from you, hope you don't mind.
Gimme Veldros
I'm in love with Sebastion, he's coming with me!
Olthuros Viamaro my beloved <3
NiftySpiffy

OwlGryphon wrote:
Olthuros Viamaro my beloved <3

give me Korë Lumine
Ayy, I'd totally snatch Kye from ya! 'Cause, creepers sound mad fun to play outside of the actual game & it'd be funny to add another character called Kye to my collection!
Stealing Sprite Cinders! ;) Troublemakers Extraordinaire must stick together and leave mayhem in their wake as they quest for more booze and adventures! XD
If I could steal the whole of Esteban's gang, I would... but if I can only pick one, Hobey it is!

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Steal a RP Character from the person above!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus