Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Steal a RP Character from the person above!

fig

kalika because look at her
Ayyyyy my dude, you have an absolutely wonderful reportoire of kickass critters on your profile, but when it comes down to it I legally cannot say no to an opossum like Aldous- not just because he looks like the most lovable scruffy lil' duder in existence, but also 'cause, y'know, time is a super fun literary theme & I'm sure him being a watchmaker'll get me into plenty of interesting interactions if I were to kidnap him fr!
I KNOW I will eventually regret this but - you know how sometimes you just got to take a risk and run with it no matter how crazy it is because in the end it'll have been worth it? Weeeeell... *steals Flarus, locks him in the same place with Burt, grabs popcorn* šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
The Professor, Leonard, for me.
Because dang it, Doctors and Professors and science-y stuff just always gets me- :')
GU7TMUNCH3RZ

Brandeis and Vermillion because they are the most awesome lads
Claine Moderator

I'm going to nab Cyber :)
Claine wrote:
Random soda sip. I'm just gonna steal Beatrice and be done with it.
Taro_Nuke1 wrote:
Claine wrote:
Random soda sip. I'm just gonna steal Beatrice and be done with it.

I'm going to steal Slime Bunny because she's cute AF.
Taking Caolin! I have a weakness for assassins, drow, and doubly so for assassin drow!
Nicking Wren, sorry! He's just too interesting... šŸ‘€
Iā€™m going to take jack :)
Rin Youkai is now... Min Mine <_<
PinkBrat

Tavio
fig

i have stolen all of the unique vampires
Aha! I have you now! Ivo is coming with me! I will serve him the best cuts of fish, and the best milk in the land!
And while you're distracted with that, Zaharah is now mine! ^_^
fig

nabbing karah hawke because BEAUTIFUL BLUE LADY
Claine Moderator

fig wrote:

Aw man you have so many quality characters. But if I have to pick just one I'll go with Adlai with some of the other darker ones like The Crooked man and Peony as runner ups :D
fig

Claine wrote:
fig wrote:

Aw man you have so many quality characters. But if I have to pick just one I'll go with Adlai with some of the other darker ones like The Crooked man and Peony as runner ups :D
AHHH MAN THANK YOU ;w; im gonna nab roach from you because. she is such a cute ork lady. she is precious
STEALIN' ENOSH! Large robot man SHALL be mine!

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Steal a RP Character from the person above!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus