Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Steal a RP Character from the person above!

*Casually slips Aurora and Autumn up my sleeve* Nothin to see here.

*also subtly drags Jasper away*
I’m stealing the lovable crazy Bailey Paige of course. 😂
*Picks up Jacques and sneaks away.*
GU7TMUNCH3RZ

Orion for me
Bill Cipher because yellow dorito
QuentinTheGremlin

Natalie!
Ayumi Williams
Ryuuga Murakami!
Probably Dominick! :D
Marcy Wu ... here is a post for you to lean on. XD
Veena, so she and Adrian can jam together.
Probably Mathius, because like, Shifty likes his food, and Mochi sees him like a brother
I will absolutely go with Shifting Faces. Multiple/three in one package deal, but my interest is them as a whole character. The quotes throughout the first page are really interesting, giving off unanswered questions, the whole page in general catching the attention and peaking the interest to discover more.

Each face gives the whole character balance. Each face has their own thing with their own hints/idea of a backstory. Shifty's name really connects to the character as a whole, showing similarities; While Red's background hints a closed box kept shut, but leaking her personality into the character. Then we get to Sand, who- Well, is very interesting.

Sand is probably my favorite face (from what I've seen on the Shifting Faces pages), mostly because it seems like the most unstable. I love unstable characters because they are always bringing more questions to the table, and disrupting the balance. This face has a lot to hide in his page, which really peaks my interest.

Altogether, Shifting Faces has a lot of detail put into the character, and I think it would be fun to 'steal' and play as. There's a lot of different routes it could take, and I think it would be fun to be. The first page also says it shouldn't even be possible, which sounds like a really fun idea to play out in an rp.

Sorry if that was too long-
Hmm, I guess Rune Koch.
Seems interesting enough.
Why that's easy, Gale ofcourse, I feel he's familiar territory given some of my other characters.
*takes Aleksandr Von Drakenfell because i really like his outfit and he seems fancy* <_<
Gregory because he and Andrew are both childlike
I'm taking Mathius because honestly, food and two of my characters (Percy and Keiko) can't even cook to save their lives.
I'm going with Keiko because I like the name. :)
Hmm, Catriona MacKinnon seems sweet, and I do like her profile set up!

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Steal a RP Character from the person above!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus