Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What would your character do if...

" A blood orb? Must taste delicious" He smirked while looking out to the sunstone tower. " After a fun blood puppet show, I would turn the white feathers of every luminary crimson! What else can this orb do? Could I be the first immortal valra? Bet it would augment my magic and...nightmares! Time to have some fun"

In a single bound, he perched on a branch. " What would your character do if they could enter and shape the dreams of others?" Shadows swallowed him up, leaving only his devious laugh and empty branch behind.
"Honestly..." He pondered the idea for a moment. "...I'd try to use it either to hunt down monsters by figuring out their fears through their nightmares, and also use it to turn up a profit by charging people for good dreams."

What would you character do if they were stuck in an indestructible box?
Nemo (played anonymously)

"Cry. No, wait—" They turn around, counting on their fingers. After some time, they turn back, nodding. "Okay okay. So first, I'd try to break it anyway, right? Then I'd cry. And then, I guess I'd... roll around? With the box? Just until I can find someone to let me out! Or I guess if I had the right charm I could just leave... but then how would you get it in the box? Hmm."

"What would you do if youuu... coooould... Oh! Wear whatever outfit you wanted, judgement free?"
"What I wanna wear, boyo? Oh, there better not be judgment. But aight, I guess I'll wear nuttin' but gold. I'm talkin' gold skirt, solid gold vest, can't give too many details, 'cause kids are here. All with golden chains behind me like a cloak, silver slippers, an' a boy. I don't wanna wear 'im, I just want 'im to treat me nicely."

WWYCDI you were abnormally taller? So tall you'll have to crawl inside just to get around inside your house?
Emeraude D'Artagnan (played by pixl.Bee)

"Get a bigger house, of course! And bigger clothes... I'd just adjust, however I could."
What would your character do if they met YOU? As in, if they met their own player.
Phineas Phreak (played by Rogue-Scribe)

"I'd blink and say 'Far Out'.

WWYCDI they became you and you became the character?
Jade (played by Michael147)

Jade would be shocked and terrified for 10 minutes before realizing she's a human now and have a field day as me, in my world.

I'd be scared out of my mind, thinking this was all a dream, while trying to survive being a Pokémon.

WWYCDI they suddenly woke up in another world with no memory of everything that happened in the last 24 hours?
Yukina (played by Rinny_Howler)

"Huh? Oh... I'd probably just ignore the fact. If it was about my former crush, I really wouldn't care!"
"WWYCDI if they woke up in a video game, specifically their favorite game?"
Sgt Saunders (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“If I woke up in Call of Duty - World War 2 I’d show my squad how it’s done and hope to keep their virtual selves alive.”

WWYCDI they fell into a bath of chocolate?
Kenna Ferren (played by Buried_In_A_Book)

Wish I had a camera, that would be a great centerfold.

WWYCD if they were home alone but heard footsteps coming up the stairs?
Yharon Razel (played anonymously)

"Stabbing time," A deep voice echo from a evil looking sword, "Auru, we are not going to stab whatever comes up those stairs," A man said in a tired tone, "Damn," The sword then start to yell at the knight with a amazing amount of not-so-nice words, some even said in a different language, Yharon just stood then with a tired look on his face.

WWYCDI they happen to come across a ancient spirit?
Too easy...

Flara would wander deeper into the woods, terrified and lost. Then... a spirit. To her, it was a scary spirit. Therefore, she screamed bloody murder. "GHOOOOOOOST!" And then try to run away.

WWYCDI Your character got the choice to live a second life?
Link (played by Rinny_Howler)

"A-A second life...? I'd go save the one I'm suppose to, without dying again, well, not really dying, but still."
WWYCDI You had one choice, choose to save the one you are meant to, or save your family?
Bismarck (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Meine Familie. Ironblood is my family and thus, I, Bismarck, will save them!”

WWYCDI they suddenly found themselves in a new world, to either save or take over/destroy (let’s face it, some characters here are villains)?
Pwent Thibbledorf (played anonymously)

“Delicious fresh victims!!”

“What would ye do if someone did a flying arm bar on ye?”
Alaine Barrows (played anonymously)

"Well I'd try to block the arm they need to get on me to pull themselves up, first," Alaine muses, brow furrowing as if she'd thought about it before. "Maybe unbalance them if at all possible--if that didn't work I guess I'd just have to hope I had a weapon on me I could use with my free hand. Otherwise--I think I'd be calling for backup, heh."

WWYCD if they could go back and relive one event in their life?
"I would have never given Cathy my car. She knows too much and fled to Texas and I'm going there to get both...So, what would your character do if they found out their significant other was a criminal?"
Rebecca Savage (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“Well, he wasembezzling money from my bank account and got caught. And I foolishly thought he loved me. I broke up with him is what I did and because he was important to me in my life, I forgave him for his wronging me. I probably shouldn’t have done that though as he is now writing a book about me ...”

Bec wipes a tear away before asking, “What would you do if you found the one you love stealing from you?”
The Twins (played by PossitivelyNoOne)

Flynn thought about this for a moment, frowning at the ground. "I don't have anything worth stealing, unless you count my vi---" He was quickly cut off by Lucy putting a hand over his mouth. He pushed her hand down. "My viking's axe...." He frowned at Lucy.

"Oh, I expected worse from you....." Lucy giggled some. She tapped a finger to her chin while she thought. "I would probably feel pretty hurt about it and I'd try to talk it out and if that doesn't work I call him." She pointing at Flynn. "He'll handle it for me and I'll get my stuff back."

"What would you do if someone took away your music?" Flynn asked, beating Lucy to asking the question.
"That's a tough one, man," Trevor replied thoughtfully. "That's my life and my big dream. I'm the lead singer and keyboard player for my band Threat of Invasion... okay, co-lead vocalist. I'm the male singer. Starla is the female vocalist, she's the bass player. Anyway, that's kind of abstract. Take it how? Like, I guess in this case, it would mean having to give it up. I guess I'd do what it took to get to a position where I could get back to it."

Trevor ran his head through his hair trying to think of a more specific situation but shook his head. "Okay, so... what would you do if you suspected something was going on with your friend? I mean like, there was something up at home... she just always acted a bit strange and never wanted anyone to come over and she avoided talking about her family?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What would your character do if...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus