Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What would your character do if...

"I only ever have suspicions of someone if they involve treachery, insubordination, malign sorcery, or convening with dark forces. If my suspicions are absolute then I shall deal them the honor of at least being slain by my blade and make it a painless venture, but if I fail or the power is not vested in me to do them harm due to my personal bond with them, then I shall refer them to an Imperial inquisitor, witch-hunter or castigator/warden, in which case they will almost assuredly die an excruciating and painful death, personal friendships aside loyalty to the Empire stands above all, duty sometimes demands bitter sacrifice. The Empire shall not be allowed to falter at the behest of those who lack honor and are weak in faith or fortitude. Other than that I do not have suspicions or curiosities, if they are my friend, they must be of an enduring constitution. My affections are reserved only for those whom I lie with."

What would your character do if they were overcome by an incurable illness?
Dael (played by Quillweave)

Dael would be frightened, but also quickly come to terms with the inevitable and, if it was terminal, seek to as quickly as possible take care of his affairs. He would speak with those at the Temple, write letters for if his mother should ever return and, most urgently of all, ensure as much as he could that his sister would be cared for long after his death.

Then, he would simply try to make the best of his remaining time - reading, going for long walks in the forest and through town, and spending time with his loved ones. He would try very hard not to let them see his discomfort, and to make their last memories of him happy ones, especially those with Delilah.

What would your character do if they found they could remember nothing before the past day?
Nina Phelps (played by Dawnia)

“I guess I wouldn’t be worrying about all my past mistakes I guess, so I’d celebrate.”

Nina looked down and brushed some lint off her t-shirt.

“What would you do if you found yourself trapped in an elevator with a handsome/beautiful stranger?”
Rene (played by Leighoflight)

“Try to remain as calm as possible then likely fail…..I mean…theres no witnesses but then how do I get out of the elevator?….Also crying would be an option I’d consider..”

“What would you do if you could be invisible for an hour?” Basic I know.
Flynn (played by Riik)

"A whole hour, huh? Oh! Oh! I know! I'd puppet around one of my plushies in a public area and make them look like they're alive! Gosh, that would be so fun!"

"What would you do if you saw a plushie walking around as if it's alive, anyway?"
Starling (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

"I'd mind my own business. Might have a few questions, but they're not worth my time."
"What would you do if someone ran into you, spilling their scalding hot coffee all over you?"
"Well, that guy better hope he can outrun me," Tony sneered. "It wouldn't end well for that clumsy idiot. What would you do if you boosted a car and found a stow away inside?"
"I'd eat him!" Mixie cackles maniacally. "Now I've got a new car and a free meal!"

"What would you do if you were accused of a crime you didn't commit?"
Byxi Textor (played by Riik)

"Get the heck out of there, of course. Wings can be very useful. I'm not the stick-around-in-one-place type, so who cares what people think somewhere I've already left?"

"What would you do if you had to leave someone you cared about behind and knew you'd be unlikely to see them again?"
Knox Frigate (played by LunarValravn)

" Been there, done that. Toughen up and keep going. I can't jeopardize their safety for my emotional comfort."

" What would you do if you were given orders which went against your moral code?"
Alexandria Jarring (played by ShadowFlame2022)

"Not listen to them of course, I suck at following orders anyway." She smirked and stretched her arms.

"What would you do if you found out you were wanted by the Empire?"
Zakariah Do'Urden (played by Akali_Fang)

"I'd infiltrate and assianate the emperor, then go into hiding untill the threats passed."

What would you do if you woke up in a completely different world?
"first figure out where I am. Second find the closest city, third make friends with the most powerful people in this world, and finally take over."

What would your character do if they were fighting a tarrasque and chimera?
Drans (played by LostWanderer)

"Well this'll be fun."
Needless to say, Drans would enjoy it, as she can't quite die

What would your character do if they were stranded in the middle of nowhere, all there is is white all around no day/night cycle either
Ticci Toby (played anonymously)

“P-probably g-go crazy…” he said and ticked

“W-what Would you d-do if you c-could see your d-dead sibling..?”
X23 (played anonymously)

Seeing all the failed experiments of the Weapon X program would surely drive Laura insane with anguish and anger.

"What would you do.. if you could just start over?"
"I would, and I'd take back my control from the start." He says.

"What would you do if someone told you you couldn't because of something you were born with?
Holly (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

"Prove them wrong, of course."
"What would you do if someone discovered your greatest secret?"
Dust (played by LostWanderer)

"Kill them, after all they know too much. Now what would you do if Someone tried to kill you?"
Ginger (played by GingerHades)

"Fight back, or run! Fun fact, I actually have been killed once... Thankfully Ari was there to grab my soul and revive me before it could get eaten. I'm okay now!"

"What would you do if you saw a monster walking around in the woods?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What would your character do if...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus