Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What would your character do if...

"Go the other way, of course," Slappy replied. "I'd of course ready my sling in case I needed to defend myself. Stealth would be the best strategy in this situation. What would you do if you saw an unattended basket of fresh, warm apple tarts and no one else was around?"
Moxxie Fin (played by satans_child)

¨ Kick the sh!t over and stomp on it. ¨ The woman quickly replied, stuffing her hands in her pockets ¨ Who in the hell leaves a basket of apple tarts in the middle of ****ing nowhere?!¨ She sighed,max giving her a disapproving look ¨ and, what would you do if you were in a car, and I knocked on your window pulling a kitten out of my hood and gave it to you?¨
Yaazecsus (played by Leighoflight)

“I dislike cats so you can take it back.” Shaking his head.

“Now…if I took the cat and sold it, what would you [below] do or offer?”
Ginger (played by GingerHades)

"I don't condone stealing, but.... Yoink! It's mine now!"

"What would you do if someone just randomly offered you flowers?"
Macy (played by Osris)

She looked at them blankly and smiled
She did sign language: “I would hug them..!”

Sign language:”what would you do if you saw a kid alone in the streets??”
Alex (played anonymously)

He yawned and shrugs. "Ask where they parent or guardian is at. If the kid doesn't know then I'll just take them in. Probably, ending up taking naps." Alex said thinking about it.

"Errm, I guess what would you do if you received money but with a task to kill someone?"
Dust (played by LostWanderer)

"That is my entire job, so of course I'll take it. What would you do if you found a knife on the ground?"
(ignore this.)
Jacob and Esau (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Dust wrote:
"That is my entire job, so of course I'll take it. What would you do if you found a knife on the ground?" Jacob:"Dispose it." Esau:"If it's sharp, monsters get the shamk." Esau:"What would you do if you see a spinbotter in Team Fortress 2?"
"What would I do if I saw a...what? in...what? Where?"

Ears low, Lisa shakes her head with a mixture of confusion and pity on her face- the kind of expression someone might adopt when whoever they're speaking with started babbling a most disconcerting sort of nonsense. She apologizes to the boys and turns around.

"What would you do if you had to choose between suffering great harm to yourself and letting a loved one get hurt?"
Gabriel Seth (played by randomentity777)

"I would choose great harm to myself. When I became the master of my chapter I made a promise that I would make an effort to turn the Flesh Tearers from outcasts into warriors. I echo the words that I spoke to kinsmen at my Trial of Blood: I have come here in sacrifice alone. You may damn me. You may swallow up my name in secrecy and remove my deeds from the histories of the Imperium. But -- you will spare my Chapter."

"What would you do if you had no choice but to kill someone? In a situation where the only way forward is to take a life, what would you do?"
Corlis Scythe (played anonymously)

Oh, he couldn't help but chuckle. "Why is there such taboo over taking a life? Rulers have built empires on countless bloodshed. In fact, on the very stone we all likely walk upon no doubt. There is death all around us, really. But I digress." He strokes his chin in thought. "I have little qualms taking a life if I need to. And I would expect those I travel with to do the same. Even if it means me. After all, what is one life in the scheme of all of us as a combined history? Seems so trivial."

And with that, he waves a hand and dismisses the thought. "Now, on the topic of survival -- What would you do in order to live. As in, how far would you be willing to go to survive?"
X23 (played anonymously)

"I draw the line on selling my body for cash, and killing children. Everything else is fair game..."

"What would you do if you were sold into slavery?"
"How would they expect to keep a warlock in chains for long?" Dark asked, "But the seller and buyer would most likely end up dead, not because of me, but because of Void. What would you do if you were forced into something you didn't like, but couldn't prevent?"
[*] " even if I couldn't prevent it I'd still try. Giving up has no purpose. You can only keep trying to stop what even could be down right inpossible." Turning to another Juno waved smiling.

"What would you do if someone dared to Poison a love one infront of your eyes as a form of torture?"
Rene (played by Leighoflight)

He snorts in amusement, but putting on a front. “Silly of you to assume I have loved ones…” Rene hangs his head and stares at the floor. “If I had the means to prevent it then I would definitely.”

If you were asked to kill a loved one to save hundreds of strangers which would you choose? The one or the many?
"i vouldlden savenn der manynyen, afterren all erma soopposennd to. bootten it depennnds on who i'd be abandoningngen... bootten i donnen't havenn moochchen lovennd onessen. anywayyen whatten vouldlden you do if you hadden to optionnen of livingngen at der coststen of somennone, or beingngen experimennntedden on, vidden beingngen immortallen in der trueststen sensenn, bootten outlivenn everyonenn you everren carennd forren?"
Clark Kent (played anonymously)

"I hope I am understanding you correctly, but if I had to live for forever at the cost of someone else, I would simply choose the alternative. That would never be up for debate."

Clark pondered a moment, his gaze piercing blue through the set of glasses perched atop his nose. "What would you do if you were forced to choose between puppies or kittens? I know, I know! It's so tough -- even I am having a hard time! Streaky or Kyrpto... Hmm. Nope. Can't do it. Way too hard!"
Ivory (played by Rayne_Storm)

Ivory made a face like someone had just run over their dog "You can't just ask me to choose over dogs or cats! That's like asking me to give up my favorite food or stop being friends with my best friend..."

Ivory thought for a minute "Hmmm, what would you do if you were forced to give up your favorite food forever?"
Yuan Ji Feng (played anonymously)

"Well, seeing that drinking booze is basically my whole identity I guess I'd... just... cry a lot and go into a deep depression probably. I totally don't have a problem by the way, hehehe!!"

"Anyway, what would you do if you were challenged to a martial arts fight!?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What would your character do if...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus