Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » OFFICIAL EW 2017 contest: Genre mascots art

This is actually my first entry, so here's hoping I do well! I felt that there needed to be more bunnies/bunny people on the front page. (Edit: Be sure to click the pic for the full view~!)
rpr_mascot_entry_preview_by_lightside_lucree-db9vgfq.png
Can you hear that James Bond music starting up already? Good, because here comes Agent 0096, Kaiah! Starring alongside the fantasy version of Sean Connery, she's just as apt to serve you a shaken martini as she is to slip a small truth serum in it and get some well needed info. Coming to a theater near you! //shot

Categories: Modern, Fantasy, Anthro/Furre
This 100% legitimate frog would also like to be considered for the creatures category.

I really like the genre jumble.

PKOpVlG.png
TinyCentaur

Turns out I do have one more entry.
I thought I was going to keep them after designing them but then I don't feel too attached to them anymore. Whoops.

rabbitdragon_by_tiny_centaur-db9puf1.png

They're a Rabbit/Dragon!
So Scalie/Furre category would be good for them.
Owelle wrote:
This 100% legitimate frog would also like to be considered for the creatures category.

PKOpVlG.png

No 100% please this, this HAS to be in there, it's illegal to not have it be in there.
Fae/Fantasy.
Enjoy this odd fairy.
Original non scaled version
dfsgdh_by_ischemic_ties-db9rtlu.png
Owelle wrote:

PKOpVlG.png

i will riot if this doesn't make it LMAO
Basalt

Owelle wrote:

PKOpVlG.png

I think I've seen this species in my parents' retention pond.
EFAr3t2.png
imgur.com/EFAr3t2.png
Cyber punk deathhead moth fairy.... chick.
My second entry for the fae category.
Does anyone want to collaborate something? I have drawn something but I am terrible at coloring pm me we can hash out details then pm our lovely lady Kim
Goo

rtdhyetd_by_guttergoo-dba58aq.jpg

Just a WIP so far while I decide on colors, but have a weirdicorn. It's my self-proclaimed duty to make sure there's always a unicorn present.
Owelle wrote:

PKOpVlG.png

Oh my word I want this so bad. SO CUTE!!!
And it's the color of my furbaby
Goo wrote:
rtdhyetd_by_guttergoo-dba58aq.jpg

Just a WIP so far while I decide on colors, but have a weirdicorn. It's my self-proclaimed duty to make sure there's always a unicorn present.

Man I was kind of thinking 'there's always a unicorn, probably we should skip it this year' but this guy changes my mind. Weirdness always does.
Goo

@Crus0e You'll have to pry the unicorns from my cold, dead fingers.
Fruitloop999

Wasn't feeling all that confident about my first entry, so I made one I feel a lot better about!

Imp_Contest.png

It's an Imp, so I suppose fantasy and fae would both work for his categories!
Claine Moderator

kpPafFg.png

Large version

My second entry! She represents fantasy :D
Goo

space_gardener_by_guttergoo-dbac6yy.png

Iiit's done! I have a LOT of deadlines coming up around the deadline of this contest, so I decided it was best to knock this one out early. Since the site went with a sci-fi theme this year, I decided to follow suit and step out of my comfort zone! So have this, a strange unicorn tasked with taking care of the various flora brought aboard for a mission to terraform a new planet! As far as category goes, maybe futuristic fantasy?

(And o'course I have the transparent version, this one's just for posting.)
Goo, that's gorgeous!! It looks fabulous!! :D :D :D :D :D
Goo

CelestinaGrey wrote:
Goo, that's gorgeous!! It looks fabulous!! :D :D :D :D :D

Thank you!
MadRatBird and I did a collab! I sketched and he colored :3
This could be either fantasy or creature!

magic_cat_by_madratbird-dbb9jai.png
Everything here is so nice~~ <3
I still need to redo my own thing, it just did not look nice enough

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » OFFICIAL EW 2017 contest: Genre mascots art

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus