Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » OFFICIAL EW 2017 contest: Genre mascots art

Sanne wrote:
7P3u7fg.png

Introducing Chroma! Our resident little mecha cuttlefish. It's not very big but it's very very smart and wants to help Server out with its Trivia gathering.

I love we the colloorrsss. It's so kawwaaaiii!
I have no idea why but I had this thought and it wouldn't leave me alone, so here's a second entry from me that I literally started a few hours ago on a whim owo

RWXSHQ5.png

Superhero category! They have the ability to create and sit on clouds, and also have pretty much zero fashion sense. Somebody should probably give them Edna Mode's card...
Megluvsart wrote:
Alright here we go
rpr_art_contest__by_megluvsart-db8llyx.png
That is my entry :)
Here is just a link to the picture aswell right here

I had decided to do a fantasy like character, he is half deer half human. I hope I will win but if not this was still fun for me to draw :D good luck to everyone else!
Lit fam!!!!! You're art's so awesome! :p
Last Minute Entry? Last minute entry. Here!

rpr_mascot_entry_three_by_lightside_lucree-dbcel92.png

Her name is Poppy Rosé Meriden~ (Get it? //shot) Whether rushing to fairy school or the office on Yggdrasil Avenue, it looks like sweet little Poppy has forgotten one vital detail... To snap her suitcase shut. Now she's gotta hurry and pick up her stuff before she's late again! She's my entry for the Fae, Fantasy, and Slice-of-Life Category!

(Of course, if you need permission, you can resize her and rotate her body anyway you like!)
felt like I should enter so here ya go
ZWJCQwd.jpg
She would be part of fantasy, with a bit of cyberpunk.
Sanne Moderator

Ashley wrote:
The cuttlefish has won my heart.
HibariHaru013 wrote:
I love we the colloorrsss. It's so kawwaaaiii!

Thanks guys!! I'm so excited to see what the jumble's going to look like! :D So many amazing entries and gorgeous designs, I think this is gonna be a tough one for Kim!
Crus0e wrote:
I have no idea why but I had this thought and it wouldn't leave me alone, so here's a second entry from me that I literally started a few hours ago on a whim owo

RWXSHQ5.png

Superhero category! They have the ability to create and sit on clouds, and also have pretty much zero fashion sense. Somebody should probably give them Edna Mode's card...

So cool! He needs to be on there for sure!!

BUT

rn3kbPI.gif

Hehehehe ;)
BobbinK

Sanne wrote:
7P3u7fg.png

Introducing Chroma! Our resident little mecha cuttlefish. It's not very big but it's very very smart and wants to help Server out with its Trivia gathering.

Category fantasy / sci-fi?

Oh my goodness the levels of adorableness are far too high < 3
BobbinK

Lyss wrote:
wk47KWp.png

Last minute superdog swooping in to save the day!

Or to just be a good boy.
For superheroes.

Full res here.

Look at them droopy eyes < 3
This might be the only year that I legit just want 99.99% of the entries to win LOL
EVERYTHING IS SO GOOD
Sanne Moderator

Moki wrote:
This might be the only year that I legit just want 99.99% of the entries to win LOL
EVERYTHING IS SO GOOD

I KNOW RIGHT? I feel bad not directly responding to individual entries to gush over but I'd be at it all day to praise them all because holy crap. I've loved this contest every year but I really really like this year in particular!
This year has been particularly amazing in the skill and creativity of artists involved.
Super kudos to all, stunning pieces. I don't envy the decision making process this time around.
Just wanna repeat great work everyone! As some have pointed out, the entries seem to be getting better and better which each passing year!
TinyCentaur

I'm gonna echo what's been said here but; EVERYONE'S DONE A GOOD JOB!

Like honestly this is one of the most creative communities I've seen in a long time. Ahhh. So inspiring! <3
And I'm already excited for next year's one. I'm determined to make even better designs. c:
Fruitloop999

I've gotta follow this little trend, so sorry if I'm just repeating things!

All of these pieces look amazing! They're so creative and detailed! Like many others here, I kinda just want all of them in the final product. Alas, that can't happen, so best of luck to you all!
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Oh my goooodness it is always an absurd challenge but you make it harder every year. You guys are amazing. Best problems to have XD
Claine wrote:
TZtiYMC.png

Large version

My first entry is a little plague doctor! He represents horror :D

Reminds me much of Spy VS Spy comics. Love it
I can't wait to see what the new jumble looks like aaaa
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

I'm still chugging on this you guys. I promise to have the final version announced by the 4th!!
It's tough~ We made it tough~
And sadly, there is no mercy >D Good luck with it~ Many many Many amazing entries to pick from <3

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » OFFICIAL EW 2017 contest: Genre mascots art

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus