Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Spreading the Love! Compliment Above!

Pint (played anonymously)

Ah, me bunny lass. Ana is such a joy to write with. All bias aside, it would be very easy to dismiss Ana as just Yet Another Cute Plush character. In reality, she has a lot more depth than one would initially think and it becomes evident in her personality growth while still retaining her core characteristics. Technically I’m cheating here a little since I already gave her kudos, but hey, the character is that good! Don’t judge me!
Ja'vassa Anair (played by KansasVenomoth)

I've always been a fan of dwarves and this little guy is no exception, a well written and fun character, seems like he'd be a joy to write with. Kudos to his writer for writing an engaging and amusing character. A beautiful axe, a beautiful beard, and a little chaotic. What's not to like about him?
Stephanie (played anonymously)

A very detailed and well thought out profile page! Brings the character to life! Loved reading through the depths of the backstory!
Stephanie, you look beautiful! And you socialize through texting from anyone? That sounds incredible!
Alaine Barrows (played anonymously)

Such an interesting character and well thought out background! Flara seems like a real sweetheart too ^_^
Shamshir (played anonymously)

Hah! I’ve been meaning to give kudos to this particular character and this seems like the perfect opportunity to do so. I really like Alaine’s gentle wanderer aesthetic, she seems wise and intelligent and despite having softness there that makes her appear vulnerable she looks like she could pull her weight in any adventure. A prime addition to any adventuring party and that’s always a very acceptable quality. Cheers!
Reagan and Krak (played anonymously)

Always good to see someone step out of the standard classes for a race. It can create a fun dynamic for a game. Also, you don't see a lot of people go the lawful good route anymore. It's good to see someone wearing a white hat again.
These two are adorable and amazing and I love them. I can see so many different ways rps with this duo could go from adventurous to humorous to dramatic and deep. They have realistic goals and an earned friendship despite the difference in their races. It honestly makes me want to be their friend too. Well done!
Tiffany Kraft (played anonymously)

Wow! What a wonderfully presented character! Love the fact she’s a bookworm and the way you have put the character page together is awesome! You would be fun to sit in a library or a bookstore and have coffee or tea with!
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

Interesting design, a good fit for modern day stuff, not exactly my cup of tea but hey, still pretty neato
Flara presented to her a smarties not just for a compliment, but just out of habit. "Uh-- Smartie?" Flara hands her a smarties. Afterwards, she turned away embarrassed.
Udara Wynderige (played by Dndmama)

I love a good WoW inspired character and blood elves are especially interesting. Also hot. I really like the contradictions this character seems to have between her social struggles and her battle prowess. I can definitely see how she could lead to some really interesting interactions/plot hooks.
Sophie (played by Cookiesareyummie)

I absolutely love a witch character! And this one is really amazing! I really like the detail on her personallity and on the character itself. This character seems like a very fun one to rp one with. One could make various nice stories and plot ideas with her!
Cassandra Bellerosa (played anonymously)

Well firstly you've got both Birdy and Kruhee art, so already you've got amazing taste and the character looks great. Reading through her history, she's got a really interesting story with the childhood friend and the arranged marriage. I can already think of several good rp hooks for her, which is a sign of a well made character. Really well done all around. I hope she finds her happy ending.
Adrik Vilmos (played by Alleluia)

Beautiful profile, in depth character. I can't tell you how inspired I get seeing profiles like yours.
Sasha Antonova (played anonymously)

“A beautifully presented page with an intriguing backstory!
I can hear the music...”
Choale McCarthy (played anonymously)

“You seem incredibly professional, and very respectable. Your tastes lie in high places and you’re intelligent. Not to mention, you’re drop dead gorgeous as well. It seems you were blessed in every aspect.”
Deville (played by Dndmama)

A very detailed character page! I love those. I also love your use of gifs. Very evocative. Excellent aesthetic. The character himself is really cool as well. I love a good villain. Absolutely weak for them and Mindstrider strikes me as an excellent villain. Very complex. I absolutely adore him already and can envision an rp with him being full of angst and drama and dark themes and catharsis and moral complexities. Ungh. So good. Very well done. Thank you for sharing him with us.
Esther (played anonymously)

First off: allow me to express my absolute love for black, white, and red aesthetics. They're incredibly good for capturing that sort of classy and sinister vibe I get from your character, so it very much fits. I found myself while I was reading it knowing exactly who this person was, yet knowing there was more and wanting very much to discover that info! I can imagine RPs with Deville are always enrapturing and full of intrigue. Brilliant energy. Thank you so much for sharing her here!
Anton Marsden (played by Pathfinder)

Esther seems to be a beautiful balance between well drawn out and open ended. I could see her role plays really diving into some deep stuff that doesn't get addressed by most. She seems like a great character to play with and work in some writing styles that don't touched very often.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Spreading the Love! Compliment Above!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus