Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Spreading the Love! Compliment Above!

"Extremely well put together and detailed dossiers. In fact, I'd say you let it all hang out...tastefully, mind you. I'm impressed, but you aren't worried that it's a bit more info than most common mortals can handle. Anyway, Lestrade, when you run into Morty, tell him to stop trying to flirt with my husband, thanks."

((The amount of information presented, the care taken into the layout design and details for your character is extremely impressive! :) ))
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

[ I easily get carried away when I put together my profiles. I can't help it. It's almost more for me than it is for anyone else. I use it a lot as a reference and when I have a question about something, if it is not there, I make it there so that way I can have it for later. I have a garbage memory so I literally document everything. I know it's a lot, but I have so much fun putting those together.

See, now your character page is definitely informative and not to the point I may or may not have with my own! /sheepish laugh/ It's a comfortable, casual read and I can easily appreciate a fellow consultant. You stay out of trouble that way, honestly.

Lark is a fiercely determined character who is not afraid to pursue her dreams, but she also seems to have the sense enough to know when to hold off and wait when it is necessary. I enjoy the history and connections she has made -- I really enjoy characters who come from different worlds, places, games, etc. that people have brought with them to share with others. The development is already there and it just keeps going! Anyhoo, I got a little carried away! ]

"Whoops! So considerate -- Ah love! Such an unconditional commitment."

[ All in good fun! ]
"An admirable eloquence you have. You ordain the stage with your presence. All eyes should be drawn to the prominent figure, the one that shines with cunning intellect. I may pen a sonnet in reverence to your personification if I ever get out of gaol."
Alto Clef (played by HelpIranoutofideas)

*clap clap* Okay, I can't believe you put poems, and a Irish Christian, that's one hell of a character idea. And, the detail!
Ciel Marie Durand (played by Falyn)

Looks one up, past the strange doctor. "He's Irish, but not Christian. One who takes the time to look and read well would know this. The poetry and imagery are incredibly inspirational!"

Glances back to Alto Clef. "Very interesting concept, though unsettling, especially the third eye. Unique branch of science. My congratulations on your field of expertise Doctor, though I fear my poor layman brain can make little sense of it."
Clara Burdick (played by Juls)

I really like Ciel's backstory. It's a nice mix of heartache mixed with a dash of adventure that gives her a useful skill set. And I also love how it leaves room for further adventures in the quest to find Thomas’ murderers!

I also really like the story about how the raven stole the sun too. It puts a nice touch on the character sheet and shines a light on her heritage. :)
Trazen (played by Dndmama)

Well I shall start by saying I love the pictures you've chosen to use for Clara. I love the description of her personality. This sounds like the type of person I would love to befriend. Who doesn't love a hopeless romantic? With spunk, hope and an adventurous spirit I can really see this being a great character to write with too. I hope she finds someone to share her heart full of love with some day.

Also side note: I love that you added all the information about her family too. Your characters are so detailed, Juls. I love them all.
Ariella Sagewood (played anonymously)

Ooo, I've got a soft spot for fantasy characters and minotaurs are no exception! They're definitely an underrated race and I love what you did with this boy - You've made him valuable friend and a formidable foe. Would definitely be interested in more of his backstory. Also, love the warm undertones! I hope Trazen has finds many adventures and good fortune.
Tyro Desit (played by TyroDragon45)

An admirable individual, in my own opinion. Someone who is well-intended and good-hearted, not yet potentially scarred by many particular horrors of the known world, something of which i admire. Many people give in to their feelings, yet yours are innate, a person who can understand their own instincts in a secondhand way. A good person.
Speaking from personal experience, you are an extremely well developed character and has a ton of history and backstory to draw upon, but you aren’t afraid to come up with new ideas on the spot, which is awesome. Would 100% recommend that ⬆️person to rp with.
Galiena Reyns (played by Juls)

Oh my goodness! I LOVE the premise of Clayton Cherry! The ability (curse) to travel to different worlds sets him up for so many endless possibilities and great adventures. But his overriding goal of "get home" should also make for compelling character interactions!

(I kinda get some Quantum Leap vibes! XD )
Leillah Lunorin (played by Falyn)

I really love all the different types of information you included on Galiena; from the items( equipment) she carries, to her states and description, to the different types of spells she is able to use depending on the game system you are using. Her history is very interesting and it leaves room for people to find out a lot about her through RP.

The layout is attractive, great picture for her! The information is easy to navigate and find on her bio, I really like it. Also, a cleric is always needed!

((I have a cleric, but she's still very much WIP :) Also, thank-you for the positive feedback on Ciel. <3))
Branok (played anonymously)

She believes she's stubborn, proud and quick tempered. But she's also compassionate. She wants to help those who are judged wrongly. And she's very pretty.
Benoit Lemay (played anonymously)

Very detailed backstory and elegant presentation of his character bio. Branock can "see" and understand others on a completely different level than most people. He's very compassionate. He is much more than he appears to be and needs to be discovered fully through RP.
U-110 (played by randomentity777)

"Fancy clothes, nice beard, seems friendly enough. U-110 will share swirly-whirly candies with."
Tiffany Kraft (played anonymously)

“What a cute submarine!”
Sherlock Holmes (played by Atheist)

Right to the point -- there's nothing you can't miss when it comes to the basics and leaves a lot left unspoken. It creates a sense of wonder to get to know the character and learn more of their history, quirks, and what it is that has made them who they are. It is in these basics that people give credence to. They'll happily oblige the information as it is not too overwhelming like some (ahem, yours truly -- forgive me!).

I rather love the slice-of-life types. They have a lot to prove and that particular challenge is my absolute favorite! Kudos to you for their creation!
Dorothy Parsons (played by Juls)

Wow! <3 The profile is visually appealing. I love the quotes scattered throughout and the pictures that you used!

There's a TON of information packed in there, but it's well organized, so doesn't feel too daunting to breeze through to get a feel for your version of the beloved Sherlock Holmes.

He looks like a blast to RP with!
Charlotte Evergrande (played by Lumaslily)

I like the love and dedication that went into this character's profile! The premise behind Dorothy is quite special because you don't see too many female characters who are western, tough talkin' gunslingers around these parts! Plus I adore female character's who are mixed with masculine traits because it just makes them feel more like I'm reading a real person and not just a single trope.
Dark Void (played by Wandering_Mary)

I love the effort that went into the character, no person. Hope you get many good roleplays!

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Spreading the Love! Compliment Above!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus