Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Spreading the Love! Compliment Above!

"I love a good Knight! And you're clearly an honorable fellow. I quite like your spirit."

Your artwork, profile sections, and information are put together very nicely! Your profile fits well, and it's obvious you like your character and have put some thought into it. He's very cool seeming! I'm sure he's great.
Also, the way you've written his profile makes me smile. The combination of D&D-like facts, humor, and poetic-seeming but simple, melancholic writing is very nice to look over. All in all, well done!
Jacques (played by Juls)

What a ray of sunshine! I have a soft spot for well-done child characters and Azura certainly fits that! She almost feels like she could have been someone I went to school with. :)

I also like that she seems like she'd fit a very wide range of stories: from a slice of life high school RP to solving a mystery to getting transported to another realm! Oh... and that little tease about her thinking she's magical? Maybe she is... maybe she isn't. But it opens up even more story possibilities!
Alister Merryweather (played by Alleluia)

Incredibly creative and unique profile. I love the approach you took to it, giving diffrent glimpses into the character. Makes me which I could read French.
A simple but very effective character page. The pictures give a good feeling for the character, but the history tells us so much without spelling it all out. I can already envision how rps with Alister could go. Drama. Love. Denial. Family disapproval. Unh. So good. A character with just enough information and a ton of story potential. Well done!
I love the way you used the graphics and the page design. The background and layout really compliment her personality.
Aquila Arrowwing (played anonymously)

((I love this character. She's adorable, and I wanna give her a hug, plus her profile is neat and well-written. I really like seeing more realistic """mundane""" type characters that are still in-depth, interesting, and well-developed, so this is great.))
Erica Norvik (played by Rogue-Scribe)

Re: Tabitha Blackwell

“Anyone who considers Nancy Wilson (of Heart) a musical influence is awesome in my book! And the rest of those awesome influences too! Love the historical period setting for this character! Rock n Roll!”

Re: Aquila

“Awesome depth in character and a fantastic page to read!”
Sherlock Holmes (played by Atheist)

Depth is something you've given to Erica in spades! Kudos to you for her creation.

I've always been a fan of the more mundane premises for the simple fact that it takes that much more effort on our part to give them life and intrigue. They have a lot to measure up to against their supernatural or magical contenders, but it's a challenge you've quite obviously owned. Your character has history and development, and she is a part of a wonderful story you have written for her.

I rather enjoy your brainchild and her page was a fun read for me! Thank you for sharing her with all of us.
Ailuin (played by Michonne)

I've heard about you and I must say. You really do GREAT on Roleplaying Sherlock. It's a hard role to take on and yet you ACE it at every turn. Not to mention canon wise it's really challenging to stick to the concept and you do amazingly. Well done.
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

I had to sidle in and pay my respects as well. I hope this isn't overstepping my boundaries, but it needed done for the sheer fact that I've been following you for a while now. Ooo, guess that makes me a stalker, huh?

MI6MRFJ.gif
"Sorry, not sorry."

Anyhoo! Ailuin is quite a delicately done take on the great consulting detective with an added flair of magic and mysticism. The obvious inspiration is ever present, but you've taken a well known story and applied a tastefully original idea to it. I've read through your amazingly informative page and the artwork for your character is stunning! You have a real talent for expanding your connections as well -- which is a lot more than I can say for myself. I'm far too shy to broaden my horizons, but I hope to be a shameless ham someday and have all sorts of ongoing storylines. Time is of the essence!

I enjoy the depth and development of Ailuin as well. You've clearly gone to great lengths for this character and it shows, but what is much more obvious is your love of one helluva historical literary pièce de résistance!

Kudos to you!
Koko Bloodmoon (played by Rogue-Scribe)

You have a very well made page sir. It was quite an interesting read! Very creative!
I had actually noticed Koko previously and thought she was really interesting! Romance is not my strong point, but I liked the potential from the premise and thought it was a really interesting time period. (I am assuming American Wild West) It's not one I have ever tried or see getting much attention so I thought that was even more interesting.

I would love to know how her story turned out and all the different things she overcame!

XOXO
Kara
Cyfrin Fletchen (played by AliRevellian)

A great in-depth character! You got that anonymous kudos on her for a reason. Kara is truly an reeling character!
John Roby (played by Rogue-Scribe)

A well-done character page. Easy on the eyes and has a good amount of information to get an idea about the character. Love the use of the Random Widget!
Zane Dalton (played by HelpIranoutofideas)

Wow, the character above me is not afraid to use strong language, and also, hat's a lot of detail! 4 pages for a character, nice.
Paul Smith (played by Juls)

Dimension hopping sounds like it could lead to a TON of fun adventures! And I like the references to the mysterious 'Smiling Man'. I'm rather intrigued...
Robundis (played by randomentity777)

I'm impressed by the level of detail you have. The stories of ancient humans are always intriguing.
Greg Lestrade (played by Atheist)

Oh nice! Another character that remains perpetually confused by everything around them. I'm glad I'm not alone in that. While I'm not wholly familiar with the origin of the character, it does relay that space odyssey feel that I can certainly appreciate.

Eager to set off on a new, positive journey, it looks as though Robundis could pick up the pieces of what might have been devastation best left forgotten. I enjoy the fact that there are infinite ways his story could go! I rather enjoy the open-ended characters that could wind up in almost any situation. Very big kudos to you!
"Well... y-you're uh... ancient." She rolled a shoulder, shrugging it unsurely.
Greg Lestrade (played by Atheist)

Says the 432 year old elf. Your character is yet another who has to pick up the pieces and start anew. Must be a theme I may have missed out on.

Enjoy building your story and if you ever get to a point where your character must recall those long forgotten memories, may the events that unfold bring the writer an opportunity to develop and add to an already intriguing history.

Thanks for the, uh, compliment, by the way. I definitely felt the love.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Spreading the Love! Compliment Above!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus