Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Spreading the Love! Compliment Above!

Cutes Hackthorn (played by Dndmama)

An interesting character with a lot of potential. Will she walk further down the path of darkness? Or will she find the light inside her self? No doubt you have plans. Good luck finding the path she is meant to walk towards into the future and the unknown.
Keo Soun Le (played anonymously)

“Quite an interesting character! Can’t say I’ve met a rabbit-dwarf before!”
Tyro Desit (played by TyroDragon45)

She looks really cute
Rivka (played by Juls)

I really like the story on the main page. I got sucked into the action of the scene with the Elemental Pearl! No doubt Tyro is a bad a**!!
Neriah Carlisle (played by Dndmama)

I remember Rivka! Such and adorable and spunky little character. Very enjoyable to write with such that I still remember her years later. She's so quintessentially goblin without being generic or evil. Also talking in the third person is just...ugh. I am 100% here for it.
Darrell Sanders (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“Hey cool! Mumford and Sons! I played the death out of their first CD! You rock!”
A really nicely made music oriented character, good detail
Drans (played by Wandering_Mary)

"Wow... you have a very tough job, and your doing well at it too." Drans says teleporting over to them, "keep up the good work, ok?"
Paul Smith (played by Juls)

I like her spell list and her ability to travel across worlds means she could fit into a wide variety of RPs!
Yes I keep complimenting Juls' characters! They have amazing characters and I'm going to keep doing it and you can't stop me!

One thing I gotta say about Juls' period characters is that they get birth dates! It may seem odd but I feel like it really helps ground them in a specific time. It gives them realism. An anchor around which to build a life, a world, a story. Such a simple yet transformative detail.

Also! A wanted poster?! So cool.
A unique individual combined with a classic premise. Wind at your back wherever you go, honey.
Cassandra Bellerosa (played anonymously)

This looks like a fun character. Good at her job but not without her flaws. Sexy. Deadly. I really like all the outfits you put together for her too. I can see this character having a ton of exciting to options available to her!
"This dame personifies the imperial term Bella Figura"
IB15 (played anonymously)

Ibis bobs her head up and down, doing her best to discern the traits of the human standing before it, despite her stunted eyesight. Most noticeable is their sheer size and trophies in the form of scars. It's an impressive specimen, to be sure!
Iskandar (played by hexblading)

"Looks like a dragon, you're good in my book. Looks like she needs some meat on her bones, I can help with that. Gonna go hunt for some boar, see you in a bit."
Oooh! I've seen Connor around the forums before! This is a really well done character. Strong. Quirky. Great backstory. Motivations that drive him. Beautiful art! Really really beautiful art. I would love to be able to rp with this character. Or any character of this writer honestly cause I've seen others and I am im-waitforit-pressed!
Halle Cappelen (played by AliRevellian)

"Haha! A fellow inventor!" Halle exclaimed, jumping a bit. "Oh, right! I love the history and story! There was clearly a lot of effort and creativity put into it and it is absolutely beautiful and amazing! Keep up the good work!"
Penelope Quillen (played anonymously)

"Quirky, but stylish. Mental, but brilliant. We should start a posse in the name of science! Team shirts will, of course, be included. Rock on, Halle!"
Geist (played by hexblading)

"You are fast. Not just your legs, but also your mind! Jumping, leaping, turning around corners and teeming with answers. A fighter in the robes of a saint. Clever girl. A name that falls off a tongue. Pe-ne-lo-pe, Pe-ne-lo-pe. Close to peonies."
Gary Stu (played anonymously)

"Wow! I mean, wow. Geiste, you completely break the 'evil eldritch patron' archetype. Who knew you could be so creepy but also so good? Well, not as good as me, actually, but- Oh, who am I kidding?! Maybe one day I can aspire to be as original as you."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Spreading the Love! Compliment Above!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus