Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Mason Sarkin (played anonymously)

"Looks like a strong fighter-- I bet he could easily fold me" The man chitters as his hands lift in defense now. "If we ever tussle, be gentle with me, yeah? I ain't as strong as I look".
Jensen VonNida (played by Moonen)

Jensen gazed at the man with an interested gaze. His fingers drummed against the wooden table, his chin propped in the palm of his other hand. A smile dimpled his cheeks. “You seem interesting and like a good man. Ever thought of becoming a hero? You’d be a good one.”
Saphir Siriano (played by RPJEANS)

"Aaah, jeez. Ya seem like a nice enough kid, don't get me wrong, but... YEESH buddy, you're as green as cut grass!" Saphir makes a face, hesitates for a beat, then leans in with a confiding air about him.

"Listen. Try ta stay sharp, kid. People think they see a halo over your head, it's as good as a target on your back. Ya get me?"
Pericles (played by Libertine)

Bright, curious eyes contemplated the roguish stranger. Donned in fine clothes, albeit outdated and faded from wear and weather, gold glinting on his ears, a lute at his back. His eyes were shifty and shadowed from lack of sleep, implying... a weight on his conscience? Running from something? Things he had seen, or things he had done...? But Pericles was the type to assume well until given reason to think otherwise. With a nod and sociable smile, he remarked:

"You strike me as a worldly fellow. I'd wager you have all sorts of interesting stories to tell."
Zaharah (played by hexblading)

There was an otherworldly grace about this man, like if someone reached out to him, their hands might just pass through. Just as sure, there was also an erudite and gentlemanly air in how the monocle sat on his nose, the chain holding it together could possibly tell a story of its own. He looked, at first glance, ethereal, like he belonged in two realms and somehow neither at the same time.

"You have the look of a man who should be travelling. For knowledge, of course, because what do people of certain fancies travel for? Do take care of the dangers you'll face on the way."
Xalare Xala (played anonymously)

The Lalafell smiled winsomely as she stared upward at the dusky skinned lady, her eyes sparkling in excited delight.

"Lali-Ho! Now you seem like a woman who has her fingers on the pulse of this community. I like the well informed and capable type, too many brutes running about nowadays with no real appreciation of finesse. In short- no pun intended- I like the cut of your jib, madam!"
It was all Bailey could do but let out some of that childish excitement upon being in the presence of a mage.

"Neat! You use magic, too!" The girl clasped her sleeved hands together. "Can you show me what you can do? Pretty please? I can show you what I can do, too!"
Five (played by LostWanderer)

Fives eyes grow wide, with anticipation and glee, "I see you like pranks! I have a couple of people I wouldn't mind getting pranked! However all I would ask if no killing them, some are hardy yes but eh. Although do you wish to cause chaos together? I think It would be fun!"
"Such a... peculiar child. I've never seen one that looks quite this much like a cat." Osamu was confused, for sure. "You seem like a very impish one. It's such a shame how bright children make such unproductive decisions," he said, not even trying to hide his disappointment. "Perhaps there's still time for you to become responsible."
Louis Hardy (played anonymously)

"Dude look like a lady." (reference to a great song)
Burt's nose wrinkled, the sharp canines sticking out more from under his upper lip. "Oooooh, we have a tough guy wrestler here! You know I could have TOTALLY been one too, don't believe it? Watch out!" And he swung a series of 'warning' jabs in his vague direction. "So yeah I totally know my share about wrestling, heh..." His eyes lit up, "But if you're a pro, you can teach me new tricks!"
Brynjar (played anonymously)

A talking wolverine? I'm confused on if I should cook you and eat you or just throw you to another country.
Tera Aeternae (played by Sorrisky)

Tera turned their head just enough to get a good glimpse of Brynjar. The red speckled eye darted up and down as if trying to pinpoint thoughts visually. "By all means necessary, I have to stress that you seem utterly devoid of critical thinking. Not to say that you couldn't easily throw me as well." The voice was raspy and slow, emphasizing each word to make sure the giant understood. "That being said..I foresee use of you just the same as other barbaric beasts, good for defending against your own kind."
Ashley (played by Nayrulianas_Blessing)

"Wise and respectable. You're someone one would go to for their fortune to be told, or for a glimpse of their future. I admire you, for more than just those reasons. I'd love to see more of you, fortuneteller." Ashley smiled, her smile warm and welcoming.
Kiran (played by Leighoflight)

Kiran stares at the smaller red head for a while. Trying to work things out. “You’ve got good intentions.”
Sairsk Akkyo (played anonymously)

"You're boring, I'm gonna go hang with my friends now, bye!"
Jason Alitt (played by ALTY_Heave)

“Damn, imagine being as blunt as you.” Jason let out a slight snicker. “You seem cool, though. Have fun with your friends.”
"Why, a human child.." Flarus cooed, his sarcastic tone coated in a fine layer of unease. "I will admit to you ever sincerely, my boy, that I've never grown accostumed to the sight of your sort, yet you.. hmm." Now, this youngster in particular had the expected of bare, furless flesh on him, yes, but something rather spectacular was going on with that feisty mop of ginger atop his skull. Spectacular, yet ever confusing. "Well now, dear, are my pretty eyes playing games with me, or do you genuinely possess two sets of ears? I understand that you dear humans have your lobed, shell-like side ears, I have seen those a-many times on your handsome adult variants, but it appears to me that you wear a spare pair much akin to a Ferae cat's on top of your skull, as well." No humanoid he knew of had two pairs of ears! Alas, that didn't prove anything, because the many piercings and decorations in the human earlobes looked about as real as the fuzzy ears buried between Jason's locks. "How curious.." After his third circle around the boy, Flarus shrugged his slender shoulders and directed his gaze elsewhere.
Tera Aeternae (played by Sorrisky)

Tera was intrigued by the nature of this fascinating creature but warry by the presence that shrouded them. Something was enthralling about them, and it'd be crucial they trod carefully to evade whatever paranoia it was that lingered like an alarm. The voice rasped out gradually in a methodical tone, curious if they'd even comprehend the tongue he spoke. "I've seen similar animalistic entities before in my realm, but you stand out of the biological baseline. You utterly fascinate me, and I'd only be curious to see how your body interacts with the substances I create compared to normal mortals of the like."

Chin lifted defiantly, the haunting face fully taking in Flarus entirety. "I will not forget you. Not one bit."
Nef (played by chronicallyautumn)

Nef scanned the cloaked being from top to bottom, quietly thoughtful before making an assessment. This one intrigued him. Apparent physical weakness seemed only a cover for what wheels of thought turned beneath the surface, the potential for power hidden within them like those faint scents of botanicals beneath a layer of musk.

"I think I could learn a thing or two from you," he mumbled, a hand reaching up to his chin. "But I wouldn't trust you enough to take that risk."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus