Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » little facts about yourself

- I like every music nobody likes , opera , , musicals loll
- I learned German earlier then english , but I am better in English
- Seed of chucky is best chucky movie , and I love Tiffany
- Chinese people messed up the musical Cats
- I have whole conversations with myself when I cycle to school then I just interview myself
- I love to act when I cycle , I usually cycle alone so with no friends , then I usually act like I am a character (the one I create myself) so I am able to understand them better in a rp
Hey supp I'm jumping into this if you all mightšŸ‘ŒāœØ:

-I love collecting gemstones: not as in fine cut jewels, but as in raw chunks and geodes (and rocks that I might find pretty and I pick up from the street). I don't have a huge amountof them tho, but I have enough to fill one shelf of my bookshelf.

-I suck at chemistry. Even when I'm interested on the subject at hand, I have a super hard time getting through the concepts.

-My last name has been pronounced correctly only twice in my life (excluding my folks, obviously). By this point I just tell people to pronounce it as they feel.

-My music taste is pretty weird, since I'll literally hear satever it's put in front of me with few exceptions. Like a musical sponge (?).

-Last wensday I walked around a kilometer just to buy some stuffed bread for lunch, out of sheer stubbornness to eat THAT stuffed bread. (I didn't found it šŸ˜­)

-my legs fall asleep pretty frequently.

-I feel sleepy 24/7āœØ
iolhantheX wrote:
- I have two bunnies, both are brats, who are currently in my bedroom making a bunch of noise and I'm sure when I go in there they'll have made a huge mess... My male's name is Chip, he is really old, he just turned 9, and my female is Elizabeth, but I call her Elle, Elli or "You irritating punk!" She's going to be 3.

I relate a lot to your female bunny because I too am an Elizabeth that goes by Ellie or "irritating punk", plus my boyfriend calls me a bunny. I'm super jealous that you have pet bunnies though, I really want one.

Edit: oh yeah, I guess I should actually post facts about myself...

- I hate driving thanks to some traumatic experiences, so I didn't get my license until this year. I have a car (a really cute one) but I still don't drive. My parents ended up taking my car back to their place to use as a spare because I literally never used it, it was just taking up a parking space outside my college, lol. Hopefully I'll get over my fears some day.

- I have body dysmorphic disorder and OCD, which some people would say are kind of one in the same. My BDD is avoidant, meaning I avoid mirrors, reflections, and prefer not to talk about or think about my appearance. I also do everything I can to cover up. I guess that's where my love for clothing came from.

- My fixations vary but the most consistent one is skin. I obsess over the texture of my skin, it drives me up a wall when my skin feels dry or rough, or when I can see my pores and all of the little lines, creases, and wrinkles. I tend to freak out over the color of my skin too, like how pale I am, the yellow, blue, and red colors in my face, and the veins you can see through my skin.

- Just about everyone I talk to about it insists that they can't see the things I see. It's still unclear whether or not the things people with BDD see are real or imagined. Some people believe we see hallucinations or that our brains are wired to see things differently. Nobody really knows though. I find it to be an interesting topic.

- I love clothes, but I couldn't care less about brands. I just absolutely love dressing up! My sense of style is very diverse and ranges from goth, punk, and other grungey tomboy shit to victorian, lolita, and sugar plum fairy girliness. My characters are a great way for me to explore all of my favorite styles.

- I love animals and science so naturally I am in school to be a vet.

- My taste in music is almost as diverse as my taste in clothing. I'm mainly a metal head, but I define my taste in music as anything strange and wild. Off the top of my head I love Igorrr, Ruby My Dear, Gojira, Textures, Venetian Snares, Meshuggah, System of a Down, Die Antwoord, Psyopus, Infected Mushroom, Aphex Twin, Hella, Minus the Bear, White Chapel, and Death Grips.

- I consider Sleep Dealer's music to be the background music of my life, particularly the songs Nozomi and Sinner. Oh god, that bass line in Sinner <3

- Oh, oh! I also love drummers and happen to be lucky enough to be dating one.

Okay, that's enough for now I think lol.
1. I am neither a vampire nor a dwarf. Just thought I should clarify in case anybody was wondering.

2. I drive school bus for a living.

3. I was homeschooled all the way from kindergarten through 12th grade (which makes #2 kinda weird honestly).

4. I'm a creative person and often create and craft to calm myself. My favorite projects are hats - hats are the best!

Tada! Now you know a few little insignificant things about me. :)
iolhantheX

MinetteDuMal wrote:
iolhantheX wrote:
- I have two bunnies, both are brats, who are currently in my bedroom making a bunch of noise and I'm sure when I go in there they'll have made a huge mess... My male's name is Chip, he is really old, he just turned 9, and my female is Elizabeth, but I call her Elle, Elli or "You irritating punk!" She's going to be 3.

I relate a lot to your female bunny because I too am an Elizabeth that goes by Ellie or "irritating punk", plus my boyfriend calls me a bunny. I'm super jealous that you have pet bunnies though, I really want one.

Edit: oh yeah, I guess I should actually post facts about myself...

- I love animals and science so naturally I am in school to be a vet.

- My taste in music is almost as diverse as my taste in clothing. I'm mainly a metal head, but I define my taste in music as anything strange and wild. Off the top of my head I love Igorrr, Ruby My Dear, Gojira, Textures, Venetian Snares, Meshuggah, System of a Down, Die Antwoord, Psyopus, Infected Mushroom, Aphex Twin, Hella, Minus the Bear, White Chapel, and Death Grips.

- I consider Sleep Dealer's music to be the background music of my life, particularly the songs Nozomi and Sinner. Oh god, that bass line in Sinner <3

- Oh, oh! I also love drummers and happen to be lucky enough to be dating one.

Okay, that's enough for now I think lol.

They aren't too expensive or hard to care for, although they require a lot of time, handling, patience (lots of patience) and love. They make great indoor pets.
I have had over 12 at one time, that is crazy... But fun, although one or two is the best. My male Chip is potty-box trained, he comes when I call him (he'll even hop up in bed or on the couch with me), and he loves cuddles and pets. Elle is more hormonal and skittish, so I have trouble with her sometimes. (If you get one, get a boy and get him fixed!)

I used to wanna be a vet ^^

I'm a fellow Metal Head too! *Highfive*
Aw, this Is such a nice thread! I'll go too.

*I have a small scar over my upper lip where my dad said I pretty much slammed my face into a table as a baby (he said I stared at the table for a solid ten seconds before doing it)

* I'm wiccan and have an ungodly amount of candles and crystals crowding my poor bookcase

*Im allergic to cats. Does that stop me from rubbing my face all over them? Nope.

* anyone else have the uncanny ability to trip while walking on any flat surface?

* I make the most god awful random noises all the time. I screech. I squeak. I make honking noises. 80% of my intrusive thoughts are weird noises.

*I have a scar on my hip from a battle with myself during a rough time in my life

* I'm a giant scardey cat but Im always watching videos about ghosts and monsters and then regretting it later.

* I refuse to wear pants when I'm at home because its too suffocating.

* I was both the "weird horse/farm kid" and the "weird kid obsessed with dinosaurs" when I was a child and still lived with my dad. Now I'm a giant geek they barely leaves the house.
I have a pet rooster named Frank (-enstein).

I'm a decent shot.

I'm from a place where "Jeet Jet?" is a common and well understood phrase. (Yes, it's English. :D)
Juls wrote:
I have a pet rooster named Frank (-enstein).

I'm a decent shot.

I'm from a place where "Jeet Jet?" is a common and well understood phrase. (Yes, it's English. :D)
::gasp:: No way! I think I know that place! And the answer, "No, joo?" I live about thirty miles north. :) Unless there's another place that says the same weird things as us....
spider_pig_girl

Lanx12 wrote:

1. I love roleplaying romance. Just something about watching two characters form a bond and grow is just amazing.

2. The longest roleplay I had lasted four years. It was a romance family roleplay where we had the seventh generation before the world ended.

3. I can forgot I have a roleplay going sometimes because of my busy life. So I apologize to anyone I have a story with and havenā€™t replied yet! Message me if your still waiting on me !!!! -cries-

4. I...am...a...goofball...-hides-

5. My age is what it is on my profile....I see you judging me!!!

7. I rp on my computer and phone. But you can tell when I am on my phone and when I am on my computer.

8. I love talking to my partners when we are doing a story but only if they can break the ice...Iā€™m a shy guy okay... -looks for a plumber in overalls- so gonna get stomped again...

You sound just like me. My age is what it is on mine, I prefer fantasy/mystery but am so down for romance if it's organic to the story, and my replies aren't always quick but I put a lot of time and effort into them when I do! And I had an RP that lasted 6 months, every single night. It was incredible <3

If you're up for it, check out my characters and see who you'd want to RP with! Go ahead and PM me -- no need to be shy! Lol
Cass Moderator

Hi! :)

1) I love exploring cultures and religions -- therefore, I have crosses, Buddha statues, gemstones, crystals, salt lamp, dream catchers, incense, sage and a number of other items relating to spirituality.

2) I am an (unlicensed/unregistered - by choice) graduate of Social Service Worker program and currently working on my (honours) Bachelor's of Social Work along with a second major in Interdisciplinary Studies with a sociology focus. I am most interested in child & youth counselling and psychology.

3) I am an "old soul" and will listen to classical music and watch black and white movies.

4) Coffee is life but I also have a plethora of teas (I would say around thirty different kinds) and just about every tea-pot you can buy - crystal, cast iron Chinese teasets, etc.

5) Roleplay wise, I think my longest roleplays have been around a decade. I miss those beautiful longterm stories but unfortunately I do not have enough time anymore.

6) I play guitar and sing - I'm more of a chord strummer than anything advanced with guitar. I think my kind is called a 'campfire guitarist' or a coffee shop musician. ;) I'm more of a singer than a guitar player, but it's nice to have to vocals backed-up.

7) I hope #2 doesn't sound conceited of my accomplishments - I'm simply proud of myself because I was often told as a child that I wouldn't amount to anything as I had a narcissistic parent. :) I've had to work through a lot of challenges in my personal life and have come a long way. I hope I can help others do so too.
Feel a little late hopping on this bandwagon but here I am!

1. I'm shy and axnious, meeting new people and making new friends can be a little difficult for me, I usually blank out or end up sounding.....sickeningly positive, bubbly and cheerful. Im part of the the "quiet until you get to know me" category.

2. I'm a hair dye addict, for years I frequently dyed my hair. I've done pretty well every color out there. It made a mess of my hair :( but after cutting it all off, it's all natural and healthy for the first time in years. I won't lie though, I miss looking like a rainbow.

3. I collect crystals, and carry a few with me at all times. Clear quartz and brecciated jasper have been my go to stones lately.

4. I am Canadian. I have lived on both the eastern and western coasts of Canada, but currently I am stuck in the middle.

5. I have a poem published in an collection of poems by written by Canadians.

6. I play pokemon go, and am invovled with a fairly large group of players that has been dubbed Team Harmony. All three teams work together, we have a loose set of rules and etiquette that ensures everyone can play the game for free. It's also great because we work together to make sure everyone is involved with community and Ex or special raid days. Pm me if you wanna swap trainer codes for gifts (distance eggs!).

7. I am an old soul, I often feel out of place and time and have a little difficutly dealing with it.

8. I am my own worst emeny. I spend too much time worrying, over thinking and over analyzing things that I usually end up self sabotaging myself.
haunt Topic Starter

i'm going to list some of my favorite things because i'm bored and i have to write this essay and not to be dramatic but i would rather die than work on it right now.

-my favorite book is this book i read my freshman year called last night i sang to the monster. i don't remember a lot about it since it's been three years since i touched it, but i remember it's not only the only book that's ever made me cry, but it also made me cry, like, three times in one sitting lmao.

-my favorite album is hospice by the antlers and that one's also made me cry. i got the album art tattooed in september because it means a lot to me for a lot of different reasons.

-i don't really have a favorite movie. i love movies but i hardly watch them. hm.

-my all time favorite video game will always be the last of us. it doesn't matter how many times i play through it, every single time it will make me get all emotional. again, it's the only game that's ever made me cry.

-i'm noticing a pattern with my favorite things.

-i actually don't cry as much as this makes it seem which is probably why all of these things have stood out to me pffffttt
1. I love to collect different dice.
2. Collect yugioh and Pokemon cards still and will continue to forever!
3. I love country music. I wanna be a country singer someday.
4. Favorite rock band is Nickelback! I've liked them for a long time.
5. My favorite color is green.
6. I'm a dog person. Although I do like cats too.
7. I'm really into the paranormal. Like ghost and stuff.
8. My favorite pop or soda is Coke, regular.
9. I make friends real easy.
10. I'm mentally challenged. And have been since I was born. I was in special education most of my life.
11. Want to have kids someday.
I'm a hard-ass, I dislike letting people in.

My favorite band atm is "Bad Pony".

I have a notebook obsession I can't control. I love cool notebooks/journals, that i eventually end up buying but never using sigh.

I like having control. If I could control the weather, I definitely would lmao. (Shhh, notebooks don't count)

I tend to be very straight-forward and honest, which makes it difficult for people to actually like and tolerate me.

My partner always compares me to a squirrel, simply because I have big cheeks.

I tend to make very weird facial expressions, which make me look like I'm disgusted/angry/sad, when in reality I'm just thinking so hard my brain is about to explode.

I'm still very sad about Chester Bennington, and can't listen to any Linkin Park song without making a face.
Some more facts to keep things going:

- I walk really fast without noticing and a few people have had asthma attacks trying to keep up
- Doctors keep telling me I have huge lungs. I don't know what to do with this information.
- I've never visited my brother's grave
- I have good posture, somehow
- At this point, the only reptile I haven't tried keeping is a snake, which would be fun to do someday if I had the space for one.
- If something is skull print I covet it no matter what it is
- Why have voice inflections when you can express many unknown human emotions through eyebrows alone
- I defile the trust placed in me by stray cats by giving them stupid names like Creamy Handsome
haunt Topic Starter

why not. iā€™m bored and donā€™t wanna do math.

-despite how much iā€™ve replied to this i really donā€™t like talking about myself.

-because of Some Stuff that happened when i was a kid i basically have a sixth sense for terrible men. that or itā€™s just paranoia. who knows B^)

-iā€™ve been told i have nice handwriting

-i H A T E the sound of popping knuckles it actually makes me nauseous just thinking about it

-idk when this went from ā€œlittle factsā€ to ā€œReasons Why Iā€™m In Therapyā€ but because of The Stuff that happened when i was a kid i have a really hard time being emotional and accepting the fact that iā€™m sensitive and just letting myself cry sometimes and for years i just completely denied myself of this and just tried to make myself into the biggest deadpan a-hole with a huge ā€œi donā€™t care what u thinkā€ attitude and i think thatā€™s why my more emotional characters damian iā€™m literally just talking about damian mean so much to me because itā€™s like..allowing myself to be emotional over things i never allowed myself to be emotional over but through a way thatā€™s not directly myself and itā€™s allowed me to kinda accept my sensitivity over time.

-warning for suicide and at this point i'm just publicly venting but i'm terrified of getting so bad i actually end up killing myself because my great grandma did

-i love trail mix

-this took a wild turn

-iā€™m really opinionated and everyone in any classes with me is Very aware of this lmao

-iā€™m honestly such a nature loving animal loving hippie like if i were alive in the sixties i would definitely be wearing those round sunglasses and have hair that goes to the floor and also probably live in a compound

-related: i want to grow my hair out but the reason why i cut it short in the first place is because i had really bad trichotillomania (did i spell that right) from a really young age up until i eventually cut it. having short hair helps but iā€™m still basically always fidgeting with my hair and iā€™m afraid growing it out will make me start ripping it out again.

-one time i wasnā€™t locked in on a fair ride and i joke about it a lot but i actually havenā€™t been on a fair ride since and the one time i did a few months afterwards i couldnā€™t stop thinking about falling to my death so gjfhggj. then again that's usually all i can think of on those rusty metal deathtraps i just hate them significantly more now.

-i don't talk about my relationships a lot but i'm kinda dating this dude rn, we're not officially together because we're waiting to meet irl but we??????????????//// kinda love each other????????????????????? maybe??????????????????????????? idk i'm 18 and dumb
Hey kids wanna see me procastinate

-Im in a moral conflict at the moment in wich if I don't stop taking a class I'll most likely get a low grade on another class in wich I MUST have a good grade for my career's sake, but I also will feel like a lazy idiot if I take only one class this semester (even when technically we've had half the class hours we're supposed to have due some political stuff).

-I've got a pretty big burn mark in one of my limbs (if u guess it u win an all inclusive to Cuba(?)). It covers almost the whole surface of it, but I'm not concious about it at all.

-What I am concious about tho, it's my weight. However, I'm not dilligent enough to lose as much as I want, and every time I seem to lose some, I earn it tenfold. I'm not morbidly obese either or anything, but I've never really felt happy with my body due the overweight, even as a child.

-I don't dislike sports, but I have a hard time getting out my house to exercise. More so, whenever I do any physical activity I can't help comparing miself with more experienced or skillful people, and end up feeling down and eventually wanting to quit. I also get easily distracted and have a pretty low stamina, Wich is something coaches definitively don't like.

- I've got a lot of problems regarding my confidence and self steem when it comes to my very little archivememts and actually good skills but if I go on I'll get sad so let's better not haha.

- On a lighter note, I love self defined crosswords, but have a hard time keeping up with those who got the descriptions separated of the board.

-When I was 15 once touched a oil filled pan with my finger to see if it was hot.

- It was.

-It wasn't even the first time I cooked i l just forgot I could actually just put the food to check.

-Space Jam is a cinematic masterpiece and anyone who disagrees can meet me at the parking lot.

-Chemistry is evil and the orbitals are the work of Satan I can prove it.

- I suck at time management.

- I like onion, but I wouldn't buy myself onion rings to eat: I don't hate them, but I don't find them really tasty.

-I once got chased by a pack of stray dogs for a whole street before my dad shooed them out by throwing pebbles at them. I didn't even touched them, I just walked by and they went: angery.

- "Helpless" ain't s**t next to "miracle of miracles" fite me.
haunt Topic Starter

CoronelCoscacho wrote:
-Space Jam is a cinematic masterpiece and anyone who disagrees can meet me at the parking lot

CHEERS Iā€™LL DRINK TO THAT BRO
Gab

I'm just gonna casually drop a couple more things about me here:

Although I prefer to rp MxF romance, I am attempting to dip my toes into romance of other orientations with a few new characters I'm making. One's a lesbian photographer (though she's closeted, at least towards her parents since she knows they wouldn't approve of her sexuality and most other people she knows out of fear word could get out to her parents) who's pretending to date her best friend (he knows she's gay and not interested in him and is perfectly fine with it) though she has a huge crush on the friend's sister.

The other characters are a polygamous trio (one girl married to two guys, please do correct me if polygamous wouldn't be the right classification in this scenario) of rulers (which I'm also gonna make the country for) The three had been childhood friends and both guys eventually fell for the girl and vice versa. The girl was very straight up about not wanting to choose and instead asked the guys if they'd be alright with her being in a relationship with both of them. They both agreed.

I would love feedback and advice for the characters (or at least he concepts of them) I mentioned! Of course, I always welcome feedback and advice for any characters I make and those characters I mentioned aren't complete yet (currently working on making the photographer) XD

I am a straight, cisgender woman (boring, I know, but I thought I'd share :P)

I don't like confrontations.

My birthstone is a ruby

My sun sign is Cancer

I'm currently passing all of the classes I have with a B- or better (yay!) :D

I get really excited over the smallest things (like an rp reply or passing my classes) XD

Dunno if I said this already, but I live in Texas

I am very forgetful
Sure, why not do this? Iā€™m bored

1. I have written an informational book on dinosaurs

2. I am currently writing a fantasy book

3. I am a HUGE Star Trek nerd. I have seen every episode and every movie at least twice

4. I like Nickleback and most rock/metal music

5. I went to dye the ends of my hair one time and my hair caught on fire

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » little facts about yourself

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus