Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » This Town is to Die For! -OOC

Is it bad that V is jumping right to looting corpses? It's.... Probably fine, right? '^v^
DazzlingDragon Topic Starter

Avitrathephoenix wrote:
Is it bad that V is jumping right to looting corpses? It's.... Probably fine, right? '^v^

It's pragmatism; don't worry about it.
DazzlingDragon wrote:
Avitrathephoenix wrote:

It's pragmatism; don't worry about it.

More or less, yeah. She is a huntress. Use whatever part of the dead things you can.
I may have just made a VERY big bug. We'll see how usable she is. I don't see any real problems, with her being used here, other than maybe her mutated paralytic. Then again, no guarantee it works on other species well, or works here in general

Hey all, I'm doodling concepts for this role play; does anyone want their character drawn?

Word of warning: if you are not okay with some serious uncanny valley stuff of their OCs, do not say yes.
DazzlingDragon wrote:
Hey all, I'm doodling concepts for this role play; does anyone want their character drawn?

I haven't drawn the bug yet, and wouldn't mind. I can re boop you the species ref somewhere, if you like. Have fun with it.
DazzlingDragon wrote:

I say the bug because we already kinda have a thing for V and Lisa soon. :3

I can draw my own stuff, though, so put me as low priority. ~v^

Avitrathephoenix wrote:
DazzlingDragon wrote:

Sooo...you're asking me to take an already really creepy character and see how I can make them creepier? Got it.
DazzlingDragon wrote:
Avitrathephoenix wrote:
DazzlingDragon wrote:

Sooo...you're asking me to take an already really creepy character and see how I can make them creepier? Got it.

Well, like... elegantly so, but yeah. Think opressively or imperiously regal, I guess. But also buggy. You know what you're doing, probably.
DazzlingDragon wrote:
Avitrathephoenix wrote:
DazzlingDragon wrote:

Also, if you're good with her (ruling on the paralytic, please), I'll put her in. Warning: she may spend a long time stacking and sorting corpses.

Avitrathephoenix wrote:
DazzlingDragon wrote:
Avitrathephoenix wrote:
DazzlingDragon wrote:

Also, if you're good with her (ruling on the paralytic, please), I'll put her in. Warning: she may spend a long time stacking and sorting corpses.

Like Victi's void winds, the paralytic has to be completely biological for it to function. Make sure other players are completely aware of what it does if it works.

Aaaand I'm pretty okay. I like getting weird characters. In this rp, it actually gives me a lot more things to screw up later.
It, um... is biological, but the result of advanced gene treatments. This is why I'm uncertain about it. I'm tempted to at the very least weaken it to something that wouldn't, like... you know, cause all of a person's skeletal muscles to seize up and lock as their standard medical paralytic would, but leave the numbing agent. Possibly weakened. Mostly just cause clumsiness rather than being actually debilitating, because that seems.... a little obnoxious. I'm hoping the lash is okay, mostly because the Tsk-t, though they can kinda.... jump forward, are not fast. Well, some classes of neuters are, but she isn't one, and hasn't been modified for front-line combat.
DazzlingDragon wrote:
Avitrathephoenix wrote:
DazzlingDragon wrote:
Avitrathephoenix wrote:
DazzlingDragon wrote:

Like Victi's void winds, the paralytic has to be completely biological for it to function. Make sure other players are completely aware of what it does if it works.

Aaaand I'm pretty okay. I like getting weird characters. In this rp, it actually gives me a lot more things to screw up later.

AAaaaaahhh didn't reply to this the first time, oops. Anyway, yeah, unlike the electric-eel fox (?) where it's more a result of training to accept another form of ambient energy (It's kinda like photosynthesis, just not using light), the carefully engineered gene tech seems like it would be in the "kinda works, but different and weakened" category. '^v^ Okay, now that I've figured that out, I'll go post for her!
DazzlingDragon wrote:

sure!
Okay, speeaaking of which, since I seem to be obsessed with having things loot or sort corpses, did they suffer injuries, are are they mostly just... dead? This is probably important.

Avitrathephoenix wrote:
Okay, speeaaking of which, since I seem to be obsessed with having things loot or sort corpses, did they suffer injuries, are are they mostly just... dead? This is probably important.

Most of them have suffered injuries. Think nasty scratches, stab wounds, impaled, strangled, or caught in traps. I have a plan to scare the crap out of the Fox, Sage, and kitty group if the bug lady doesn't do it first, and it'll either have something to do with the corpses or "Lisa". Depends on whether or not I decide to feel okay about introducing the antagonist without art of it or not.
Vincent (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

Eh, screw it. The moment Dazzle's free from school I think I'll be ready to tear into the fresh meat. You don't need to see my face yet.
DazzlingDragon wrote:
Avitrathephoenix wrote:

Most of them have suffered injuries. Think nasty scratches, stab wounds, impaled, strangled, or caught in traps. I have a plan to scare the crap out of the Fox, Sage, and kitty group if the bug lady doesn't do it first, and it'll either have something to do with the corpses or "Lisa". Depends on whether or not I decide to feel okay about introducing the antagonist without art of it or not.

Well, that will reassure V and make the bug annoyed that there's nothing to quarantine. Sent you a message about the bug, but yeah, for now she's sorting and examining corpses.
Vincent wrote:
Eh, screw it. The moment Dazzle's free from school I think I'll be ready to tear into the fresh meat. You don't need to see my face yet.

Wonderful, already gloating. This should be fun.....

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » This Town is to Die For! -OOC

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus