Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » This Town is to Die For! -OOC

DazzlingDragon Topic Starter

Hey guys, launching a live chat for about half an hour because my American History class has gotten really depressing, so let's joke around a little in real time.

Yo Aggy, your tough girl's more than welcome in the game, but I am going to keep an eye on her and her super-strength. If I realize that she's killing everyone and using her muscles to solve all of the problems with ease, I'm going to ask you tone her power down. The strength of 50 men is kind of crazy-strong.

Anyways, game's already started, so you're welcome to join us in the IC at any time.

Cherry, Raven's profile is anonymous in case I ever choose to use her from an alter ego (probably going to adjust that later, because I don't know how to use alter egos anyways) but the character talking about the house you're in is me, I swear.
Lillith (played by SaggyAggy87)

sorry i was out 4 a while. i just was reading creepypasta.

also she may seem intimidating, but without being triggered, she doesent like tom kill. - flashback to memories-

(in mind; man my life is ****** up...)
--also she dosent curse out of her mind--
DazzlingDragon wrote:
Cherry, Raven's profile is anonymous in case I ever choose to use her from an alter ego (probably going to adjust that later, because I don't know how to use alter egos anyways) but the character talking about the house you're in is me, I swear.

I kind of figured that.
Finally set up, so there will be a very irritable lightning floof soon.
Okay, first Victi post. If anyone has questions, or concerns, step one is that stuff HAS been cleared with Dazz already, step two is sure, ask. Always happy to clarrify! Also, Hi! I'm Avi! ^v^

Avitrathephoenix wrote:
Okay, first Victi post. If anyone has questions, or concerns, step one is that stuff HAS been cleared with Dazz already, step two is sure, ask. Always happy to clarrify! Also, Hi! I'm Avi! ^v^

Yeah, when the character kind of blurs the line between magic and biology, it takes a lot of clearing to figure what works and what doesn't. xD
Avitrathephoenix wrote:

Thank you for clarifying who she could hear since now there are two separate groups. Or, at least another group forming. There's the little girl and then the other one and then there's Sage who went her own way. So yeah, two groups.
DazzlingDragon wrote:
Avitrathephoenix wrote:

Yeah, when the character kind of blurs the line between magic and biology, it takes a lot of clearing to figure what works and what doesn't. xD

It... did take us a while. '^v^ CURSE YOU HEAVILY MAGICAL ECOSYSTEMS! (giggles)
Cherry_Red wrote:
Avitrathephoenix wrote:

Thank you for clarifying who she could hear since now there are two separate groups. Or, at least another group forming. There's the little girl and then the other one and then there's Sage who went her own way. So yeah, two groups.

In the first post, I hadn't chosen yet. ~v^ Decided that sassing Raven would be a good way to start.
Did I list anything about Victi's wings in her character profile? I don't think I did. I should fix that. Short version: four of them, feathered, match her fur, BIG. In this case, not able to be folded away, so also inconvenient.
Avitrathephoenix wrote:
Did I list anything about Victi's wings in her character profile? I don't think I did. I should fix that. Short version: four of them, feathered, match her fur, BIG. In this case, not able to be folded away, so also inconvenient.

I did, never mind.

are we starting yet? -_-

or do i just stay passed out for this whole time?
XD

ok heres the thing, im not on when other people are because i live on Oahu, and the time differances are VERRY diffrent. my only friend lives in texas and she is 4 hours ahead of me, so, if i dont get back too quickly, please dont cut me out.

Lillith wrote:
are we starting yet? -_-

As I've said, yes. You can join in any time. Everyone just kind of posts when they're able to so time zones aren't much of a problem.

As listed in the rules, you'll have to be absent for 2 weeks without any explanation before I remove you from the group.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » This Town is to Die For! -OOC

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus