Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Hello, my name is _____ and I'm an RPR addict.

So, almost every person I've come to know on RPR is addicted to the site.

Mainly, I've discovered, we're addicted to making characters. Some that don't even see the light of day! So I want to know: How addicted are you?

1. How many character slots do you have? (Including epic slots.)

2. How many character slots are you actually using?

3. Which is your favorite character(s)?

1. I currently have 37 slots.

2. All 37 are filled. Though some of them are missing detailed info, cause I got afraid that people were gonna tl;dr me (which I'm currently remedying) and one of them isn't an actual character XD

3. My favorite character is a toss up between my Loup Garou Ilona, my Dragon Visenya, or my Oracle Lydia.
Oh boy, oooookay....

I have 30 slots, all of which I am using. I would use more if I had them, for sure.

My favorite characters are ever changing, but the ones that tend to get the most attention are Kettu , Adelaide, or Niall.
60 Slots >_>

54... probably be 55 soon enough.... Then 56...

Dadj Avers is definitely high on the list, followed closely by Rin and Arlo. But really I love all of them D:
I know I am such an addict.. XD

1. I technically have 12 slots.

2. However, I'm using 21 because I used all the ones from my Epic membership a bit ago, and I have two permanent extras.

3. ...WHY MUST YOU ASK SUCH A TERRIBLE QUESTION?! I have so many favorites. However, two characters I will always adore playing would be Karra and Anokhi (Ironic because they are both the same character 'type'). However, I still adore playing Fial and Zalia, even though I haven't been able to play them in a while. (*hinthint nudgenudge* for anyone who wants to start one with them :3)
1. 10, just the starting amount of slots.

2. I am using 5 of those slots. Within those 5 slots, I have 24 characters, because I realized that it would be easier to condense several characters into one slot, saving space and what little currency I have.

3. Favorites? Tannis, the all powerful, will always be my favorite, with Crow, being my misunderstood second, and The Eldest Child of Tannis, being my best third~
Yuka

Pulchra, Laermeluio & Revered.
Ilmarinen Moderator

1. How many character slots do you have?

7. I'm so picky about what characters I have up. I delete and remake them all the time.

Heimdall, with Bolverk and Magnus tied for second.
20 (10 from regular, 10 from epic)

11, but one's anon so when viewing my user profile it appears to be 10.

Draconus, Johann, Lady Forest, Typhus, and Taunter (though secretly I love AWL my preciouses <3)
Oh dear god...you're going to fall over on this one. ;)

1. How many character slots do you have? (Including epic slots.) 74!!!!

2. How many character slots are you actually using? You are currently using 72 of 74 character slots. The breakdown of which is:
10 of those slots are from your basic membership.
10 more slots are added by your epic membership.
54 are permanent extras.

3. Which is your favorite character(s)? D: That's like picking a favorite child! Okay...Dexter and Draeval. ;) But honestly, if I didn't love 'em I wouldn't have made them.
Sanne Moderator

I have 54 slots at this moment.
34 are permanent extras.

I'm using 43 of the 54 slots.

My favorites all tend to be my anonymous ones. Public characters that are my favorites are Avary&Connery, Darth Sinnice, Project 27 and Yeun.
Ten, just the starting amount.

Four, currently. I like to regularly clean out my characters but there are some I can't bring myself to delete!

Campy, without a doubt.
Vinters wrote:
Ten, just the starting amount.

Four, currently. I like to regularly clean out my characters but there are some I can't bring myself to delete!

Campy, without a doubt.

I am the same. I just have the starting amount. So, ten.

I have four because that is all I can fnd time to play fully. I clean a character's profile out if they have been inactive for a long while.

My favorite characters are most definitely the two Cace brothers. I have been playing them at least five times a week for about five years now for so many hours I think that I can call myself an rp addict and slowly becoming rpr addict. Not for character slots because I don't think I will ever have more but because of the welcoming community and the way it is so easy to browse through so many unique characers and get to know their players. And connecting to others with relationships? Fantastic. I'll never touch wix again.
I have 27 slots, all of which are in use, and I wish I had more space to make more characters. I hate deleting characters to replace them with a new idea... It just feels so cruel!

My favorite characters... Goodness. Amnestria at #1. Nanette at #2. Exarion at #3. And probably Novo at 4.

But I really do love all my characters.
1 & 2: 27/50, some of those represent multiple characters

3: Guess

77... >_>

You are currently using 76 of 77 character slots.

57 are permanent extras.

76. I'm sure it'll be 77 any day now! XD I'm so addicted to making characters!

*gasp* You can't ask me which child I love the most!! Okay Okay fine...

Sebastian

Gabey

Chiara

Not in any particular order. But seriously, I love them all for different reasons, or I wouldn't have made them! :D
1. I have...40 Character Slots.

2. I am using all 40 (and trying to figure out if I should buy more). 10 are from Basic; 10 are from Epic; and 20 are permanent extras. *throws all her money at RPR* I need to get more character slots.

3. My favorites would probably be... Arien Chase (medieval), Cody Wesson (modern), Sterling and Hunter Argentum (Modern Monster/were/vampire hunters). :P
How many character slots do you have? (Including epic slots.)

10 basic profile slots
10 epic character slots (currently editable)

How many character slots are you actually using?

ALL OF THEM :D

Which is your favorite character(s)?

That is a horrible of you to do, asking me such questions D:
I would currently say Kayleigh Simmons (modern/sci-fi), Revanna D'Islar (medieval-fantasy/modern-fantasy/future-fantasy) and Vierrynne Arabatlar (fantasy) though I really like playing all of them owo I even made my own world specifically for Vierrynne and The Walker, which you can find and apply for here if you want c:

20 total - 10 basic & 10 with epic.

Nikolai Darc, Dameon Vyel, & Star
Taciturn

boop.

5 are permanent extras

You are currently using 25 of 25 character slots.

Hmm Favorite? I like them all for different reasons! Mikhail is my oldest therefore most 'loved' I guess. As far as my newest goes I love Pandora because she is so stinking cute. Which reminds me..I should go finish her profile now..

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Hello, my name is _____ and I'm an RPR addict.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus