Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

X23 (played anonymously)

“Huh… date? Maybe?”
Alex (played anonymously)

The male titles his head a bit before the first time straighten up. Then went back to hunchback. "I'm to tired but if I wasn't, I would go for a stay at home date. Yes, very classy..." He yawned the word 'classy'.
Alex Laurru (played anonymously)

"Well bugger! Same name as me. However, I'm inclined to the company of ladies. So sorry, reject. That just sounds so blunt and cold. Fancy a beer?"
Riku Doyle (played by starwolf)

“Y-you seem a bit cold and mean Um…reject please and thank you!”
Aurbin (played anonymously)

"Hey mate. I won't date you but I won't reject you. You're cool and I like the name Riku, so we should hang out together." :)
Alex (played by LostWanderer)

"You seem like someone who would be nice... but I don't trust you enough"
reject
X23 (played anonymously)

“Reject..”
Maeryn Lestat (played by _Apollo_)

"Nothin' against ya, tootsie, but I prefer men."
Peter (played anonymously)

"A babe with vitiligo too? Score."
Flux (played by GingerHades)

Flux still had no concept of what "dating" meant, but it did not want to be rude, so it chose not to reject. "Meeeee.... Daaaate?"
Novalie (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

"Eldritch beings aren't my type."
Chromie (played anonymously)

"A cyborg? Hmm... well, I've seen stranger pairings work, but truth be told I would probably end up using you for the purposes of fixing the timelines and that would be most unfair to you. Let's part amicably since I don't like mixing personal relationships with work related matters."
Moloch (played by _Apollo_)

"Reject, sorry. You aren't quite my type."
Dorothy Parsons (played by Juls)

"Da .... did you just hiss at me? Luddy mussy, I got nuff trouble as is. Reject."
Dust (played by LostWanderer)

"I'm sorry but I don't think you'll like my line of work." Dust said simply, needless to say a rejection
Zarius Keye (played by _Apollo_)

"Reject, I'm sorry. You aren't really my type. You can certainly get a sneak peek at the newest release of my fashion line, though!"
Kurai Zankoku (played anonymously)

“I really don’t even care who you are or anymore like that since I don’t think you would be a good partner in the underworld I’ll pass since I really am not interested with you your more of the boring type of person I hate seeing everyday in the underworld”
Clara Burdick (played by Juls)

"I couldn't date one so needlessly insulting and cold hearted."
Nightwolf (played anonymously)

“In an ideal world I think I would date you. Alas, my path is a very perilous one that allows few relationships.”
Clara Burdick (played by Juls)

"I am not a warrior, but would support you on your journey."

(I missed you. <3)

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus